United States of AMERICA
|Capital City:||Washington D.C|
|Continent, geographical location :||North AmericaUSA lies between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico tothe south. The state of Alaska is in the northwest and the state of Hawaii is an archipelago in themid-Pacific.|
|Area :||9,826,630 sq km|
|Religion :||Protestant majority (52%) with Roman Catholic, Mormon, Jewish and many ethnic minorities|
|Currency :||Dollar (USD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||▪ East Coast is 10.30 hrs behind India. During daylight saving time (DST) behind by 9.30 hrs.▪ West Coast is 13.30 hrs behind India. During daylight saving time (DST) behind by 12.30 hrs.For 2012 DST begins on 11th March and ends on 4th Nov (DST varies every year).|
|ISD code :||+1 and phone number|
|Government :||Federal Republic since 1789▪ President : Barack Obama|
|Independence Day / National Day :||4th July is celebrated as Independence day, freedom from the Kingdom of Great Britain.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 16 Jan Martin Luther King Day▪ 20 Feb Presidents’ Day▪ 4 July Independence Day▪ 3 Sept Labor Day▪ 8 Oct Columbus Day▪ 11 Nov Veterans’ Day▪ 22 Nov Thanksgiving Day▪ 25 Dec Christmas DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Red Indians, Thomas Edison, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Elvis Presley, Apollo 11, Neiland Louis Armstrong, Ford Henry, Bill Gates – Chairman of Miscrosoft, Steve Jobs – Co-founder ofApple Inc, Walt Disney, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Mel Gibson, Oprah Winfrey – the famous talkshow host, McDonald’s, KFC, Budwiser beer.|
|National Landmark :||Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, Golden Gate Bridge, The White House|
|National Airline with Code :||Delta Airlines (DL)|
|National Flower :||Rose|
|National Animal / Bird :||Bald Eagle|
|Main Trade :||Computers and electrical machinery, vehicles, chemical products, food and live animals andmilitary equipment and aircraft.|
Custom Rules :
• Tobacco products : 200 cigarettes and 100 cigars.
• 1L of alcohol for persons of 21 years or older
• Other goods for personal use.
• USD 100 worth of dutiable items as a gift
• Non-residents are allowed up to $100 worth of merchandise. To claim this exemption, you must remain in the United States for
at least 72 hours, and the gifts must accompany you.
This $100 gift exemption can be claimed only once every six months. You may include 100 cigars within the gift exemption, but alcoholic beverages may not be included. Family members may not group their gift exemptions. If you’ve used your gift exemption and then return to the United States before the six-month period has ended, you may still bring in up to $200 worth of merchandise free of duty for your personal. Any of the following may be included in this $200 exemption:
• 50 cigarettes
• 100 cigars (non-Cuban)
• 150 ml of alcoholic beverages
• 150 ml of perfume containing alcohol, or equivalent amounts of each.
If you exceed any of these limitations, however, or if the total value of all dutiable articles exceeds $200, no exemption can be applied.
• Eat or any products thereof (dried, canned etc.)
• Narcotics and some medication containing prohibited substances
• Absinthe (unless thujone free)
• Plants , seeds , vegetables, fruits
• Soil, livestock or animal pests
• Biological (bacteria cultures, fungi specimens, viruses and others for research and etc. permissible only with APHIS permit)
• Unprepared fish and fish eggs
• Imports from embargoed countries (Iran, Cuba, Myanmar, Sudan) and leather souvenirs imported from Haiti (drums).
• Endangered wildlife species and products thereof (for example clothing and accessories)
• Cultural artefacts from Byzantine period, Pre-Columbian period, Khmer sculptures (unless with permission)
• Dog and cat fur
• Items infringing trade and copyright regulations
• Fully automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons (see the restricted section).
• Articles infringing copyrights
• Traitorous material and material igniting agitation
• Hazardous articles like fireworks, uncertified toys, health hazardous substances.
• Pets – cats and dogs must be accompanied by:
• Health certificate, issued within 30 days at point of origin. The certificate must state that animals have lived in an area
which has not been under quarantine due to contagious, infectious or transmissible disease;
• Rabies certificate issued within 6 months (if the animal is over 4 months old).
• Birds require a health certificate issued immediately prior to shipment. The certificate must state that the birds were found
free of psittcosis or ornithosis. For more detailed information please contact U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE.
• Seafood – please contact the U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
• Medication – all health related drugs need to be properly labelled (preferably in their original packaging) and the quantity
should not excess the amount you would normally need for the duration of your stay. It is strongly advisable to accompany the drugs with prescription or written letter from your personal physician.
• Arms and ammunition (non-residents only): In order to import firearms, ammunition and implements of war an approved ATF Form 6-Part I). The ATF Form 6 should be submitted approximately 60 days prior to the intended importation. (Application and Permit for Importation of Firearms, Ammunition and Implements of War)”.
2N New York – 1N Washington – 2N Niagara Falls – 2N Atlanta – 4N Orlando – 2N Chicago – 2N Las Vegas – 2N Los Angeles – 2N San Francisco
Arrive at New York
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
New York City Tour
After breakfast we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. (B)
New York – Washington
Today we proceed by fly/train to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC’s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (B)
Washington – Buffalo – USA side Niagara Falls
Travel to Buffalo fly/or by road to view the world famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. (B)
USA side Niagara Falls
We will board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride.(B)
Buffalo – Atlanta
Fly to Atlanta. As the “New Capital of the South, with fine dining, museums, theater, attractions and world-class shopping, Atlanta has something for everyone. Spend some time in shopping in one of the numerous malls or head to downtown for an evening out. (B)
Atlanta City Tour
Enjoy today’s city tour and turn your sights to landmarks that tell the story of Atlanta’s history and growth into one of the South’s most progressive cities. You will visit Wold of Coca Cola – a tribute to the famous drink, take a CNN News Studio Tour, visit the worlds largest Acquarium. (B)
Atlanta – Orlando
Today we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. (B)
Orlando – Walt Disney- Magic Kingdom
Today you will visit the Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (B)
Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (B)
Orlando – Sea World
Today you will visit the world’s largest Marine Park Sea World – Here you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (B)
Orlando – Chicago
Today we fly to Chicago, often called The Windy City and The City of Broad Shoulders. Today the city’s attractions bring 44.2 million visitors annually. Chicago is the largest city by population in the state of Illinois and the American Midwest. It is a dominant center of finance, industry and culture in the region. The city, for much of its history, has been known informally as America’s “Second City.” Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. (B)
Chicago City Tour
After Breakfast, we proceed for the city tour that includes Sears Tower, Millennium Park, Whacker South, Lake Shore Drive, Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Downtown, Art Institute, River North and much more. (B)
Chicago – Las Vegas
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (B)
Grand Canyon (Optional)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour Bus or Air (OPTIONAL). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the Skywalk, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (B)
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then depart by fly/Bus to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world”, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains. (B)
Los Angeles- Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (B)
Los Angeles – San Francisco
Fly to San Francisco, which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (B)
San Francisco City Tour
Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (B)
Departure from San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for Home Town . (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 3360||$ 4499|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 3145||$ 4283|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$2090||2345|
|Quad (Sharing 4)||$2930||$4070|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|New York||Hotel Holiday Inn Long Island / Ramada or Similar||Hotel Hilton / Staybridge Suites / Holiday Inn Manhattan or similar|
|Washington||Hotel Comfort Inn / Holiday Inn Express or similar||Hotel Courtyard Marriott / Fairfield / Embassy Suites or similar|
|Niagara Falls||Hotel Quality Inn at Falls / Comfort Inn or similar||Hotel Sheraton / Holiday Inn|
|Atlanta||Hotel Drury Inn / Holiday Inn or similar||Hotel Hilton / Hyatt Place / Courtyard Marriott or similar|
|Orlando||Hotel Hampton Inn/ Ramada / Comfort Inn or similar||Hotel Crown Plaza / Embassy Suites / Springhill Suites or similar|
|Chicago||Hotel Comfort Inn / Congress Plaza or similar||Hotel Hilton / Crown Plaza / Holiday Inn or similar|
|Las Vegas||Hotel Stratosphere / Circus Circus / Imperial or similar||Hotel Luxor / Monte Carlo / Excalibur or similar|
|Los Angeles||Hotel Mayfair / Miyako or similar||Hotel Radisson / Westin / Sheraton or similar|
|San Francisco||Hotel Renoir / Whitcomb / Comfort Inn or similar||Hotel Holiday Inn / Courtyard Marriott / Hilton or similar|
- 19 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC basic.
- City Tour: New York, Washington D.C, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco , Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Entrance Tickets with transfers Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist, CNN Studio Tour, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, Sears Tower, Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges. Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 7Pax or more traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s Private basis
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
Itinerary : ALL OF USA 20 Days