France officially the French Republic, is a unitary semi-presidential republic located mostly in Western Europe,[note 12] with several overseas regions and territories. Metropolitan France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. From its shape, it is often referred to in French as l’Hexagone (“The Hexagon”).
France is the largest country in Western Europe and the third-largest in Europe as a whole. It possesses the second-largest exclusive economic zone in the world. France has been a major power with strong cultural, economic, military, and political influence in Europe and around the world. France has its main ideals expressed in the 18th-century Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen. From the 17th to the early 20th century, France built the second-largest colonial empire of the time, ruling large portions of first North America and India and then Northwest and Central Africa; Madagascar; Indochina and southeast China; and many Caribbean and Pacific Islands.
France is a developed country, possessing the world’s fifth-largest and Europe’s second-largest economy by nominal GDP. It is also the world’s ninth-largest by GDP at purchasing power parity. France is the wealthiest nation in Europe – and the fourth-wealthiest in the world – in aggregate household wealth. French citizens enjoy a high standard of living, high public education level, and one of the world’s longest life expectancies. France has been listed as the world’s “best overall health care” provider by the World Health Organization. It is the most-visited country in the world, receiving 79.5 million foreign tourists annually.
France has the world’s fifth-largest nominal military budget, as well as (in terms of personnel) the largest military in the EU, the third-largest deployable force in NATO, and the 26th-largest military in the world. France also possesses the third-largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world – with around 300 active warheads as of 25 May 2010 – and the world’s second-largest diplomatic corps (behind the United States). France is a founding member of the United Nations, one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council, and a member of the Francophonie, the G8, G20, NATO, OECD, WTO, and the Latin Union. It is also a founding and leading member state of the European Union and the largest EU state by area. In 2011, France was listed 20th on the Human Development Index and, in 2010, 24th on the Corruption Perceptions Index.
9 Days 2 Country
Switzerland – France
Zurich 1N – Lucerne 2N – Interlaken 2N – Paris 3N
Arrive in Zurich airport and transfer to your hotel. Check in and freshen up before you meet your local guide in the hotel for a City Tour of Zurich. During your city tour you will see the famous Bahnhofstrasse, The Zurich Museum, Opera House and the St Peter Clock Tower. In the afternoon proceed for an Excursion to Rhine Falls, the largest plain waterfalls in Europe. At around19:30 hrs transfer to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Zurich(D)
Zurich – Lucerne (Approximate 1 hour)
This morning at around 10:00 hrs. check out and proceed to Lucerne (60 km, Approx 1 hr. drive) On arrival proceed for a orientation City Tour of Lucerne with Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge. Afterwards check in, relax or go for a short walk in this enchanting town. Later enjoy 1 hr. Lake Lucerne Cruise against the impressive mountain panorama. At around 19:30 hrs. transfer to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Lucerne.(B,D)
Lucerne – Mt.Titlis
Today you have Excursion to Engelberg and Mt Titlis in the morning (Ticket price included) Engelberg approx 30 km from Lucerne is a picturesque mountain resort, which offers a wide range of activities for Summer and Winter Visitors. Mt Titlis at an altitude of 3030 meters above sea level is easily accessible from Engelberg by the revolving Rotair cable car. In the afternoon go back to Lucerne and have time for shopping. (B,D)
Lucerne – Interlaken (Approximate 1.5 hour )
At around 10:00 hrs. check out and proceed to Interlaken (70 km, approx 1.5 hr. drive) Interlaken is located in the Bernese Oberland between Lake Thun and Lake Briens. The three mighty mountains Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau are just a stone throw away.On arrival proceed for a Orientation City Tour of Interlaken. After check in, you have time for leisure or shopping. At around 19:30 hrs. transfer to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Interlaken. (B,D)
Interlaken – Mt Jungfraujoch
Today you have Full day excursion to to Mt Jungfraujoch (Ticket Included) – Top of Europe by cogwheel train . The highest train station in Europe 4168 meters above sea level) . (B, D)
Lucerne – Paris (Approximate 7 hours)
Early in the morning check out and proceed to Paris (600 km, approx 7 hrs. drive). Late in the afternoon reach Paris, the city of style, glamour and romance. Check in your hotel and relax after the long drive. At around19:30 hrs. transfer to an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Paris (B, D)
Paris – City Sightseeing
Today meet your local guide at 09:30 hrs. in the hotel lobby and proceed for a guided City Tour of Paris. See the Pantheon, Arch of Triumph, Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum. Drive past the Champs Elysées Avenue and end your tour at the Eiffel Tower. Take the elevator up to the 3rd level for a great view of the city. Later relax on Seine River Cruise starting from Eiffel Tower. Rest of the day time for shopping. At around 19:30 hrs. transfer to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Paris(B,D)
Paris – Disneyland – Paris
Today visit Disneyland, the largest amusement park in Europe with two different Theme Parks – the Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios. At around 19:30 hrs. Transfer to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Paris (B, D)
Paris – Hometown
Today check out and transfer to Paris Airport for your flight home.(B)
Price / Inclusion
|Price From||Base 4 Pax||Base 6 Pax||Base 8 Pax||Base 10 Pax||Base 12 Pax||Base 14 Pax||Base 16 Pax|
|Adult (2 Sharing 12ysr+)||€2235||€1800||€1590||€1465||€1375||€1315||€1270|
|Child with Bed (2-11 yrs)||€1340||€1080||€955||€880||€825||€790||€765|
|Adult Single Occupancy||€2900||€2340||€2070||€1900||€1790||€1710||€1650|
|Adult Triple Sharing||€2010||€1620||€1430||€1320||€1240||€1185||€1145|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|All Places||3* to 4*|
- 08 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3*/4* hotels.
- Breakfast for 08 days.
- Indian Dinner all Day as per itinerary
- Private 7 seater Mercedes Viano or VW Caravella Van with English speaking driver for 3 – 6 travelling pax (The Mercedes Viano o.s. Van (7 seater for up to 6 clients) has a luggage capacity of 6 bags + small hand luggage pieces)
- Private 15 seater Mercedes Sprinter or similar Van with English speaking driver for 7 – 11 travelling pax ( The Mercedes Sprinter o.s. Van (13-19 Seater for up to 11 pax) has a luggage capacity of 11 bags + small hand luggage pieces )
- Daily breakfast in the hotel and Daily Indian dinner in Indian Restaurants as per the itinerary
- City Tour in Zurich
- Excursion to Rhine Falls
- Excursion to Mt Titlis
- Excursion to Mt Jungfraujoch
- Orientation City Tour of Lucerne with 1 hour Lake Cruise
- Orientation City Tour of Interlaken and visit to Truemmelbach Waterfalls
- City tour of Paris including Louvre Museum
- Visit to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- Excursion to Disneyland with 1 day 2 park pass
- Driver’s accommodation, driver’s meals, toll, parking
- All the sightseeing mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1 EURO = INR 88
- High Season surcharges are applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Approx Economy Return Airfare Per Person on Emirates Ex Mumbai Rs 52000;Ex Delhi Rs 45500 ;Ex Bangalore Rs 42000,Ex Hyderabad Rs 52000;Ex Ahmedabad Rs 51000 on Emirates;Ex Kolkata Rs 45000
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best.
Itinerary : Swiss France Van Tour 9 Days