|Continent, geographical location :||Europe – Part of United KingdomIt shares land borders with Scotland to the north and Wales to the west; the Irish Sea to thenorth west, the Celtic Sea to the south west, while the North Sea to the east and the EnglishChannel to the south separate it from continental Europe.|
|Area :||130,395 sq km|
|Religion :||Christian, Sikh, Jewish and Hindu minorities. Around 15% of the population have no religion.|
|Currency :||Pound Sterling (GBP) – £|
|Time difference from India :||England is 5:30 hrs. behind India. During daylight saving time (DST) behind by 4.30 hrs.DST begins on the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October at 1:00 am.|
|ISD code :||+ 44 and phone number|
|Government :||Constitutional monarchy▪ Head of the State : HM Queen Elizabeth II▪ Prime Minister : Gordon Brown|
|Independence Day / National Day :||—|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 9 Apr Easter Monday▪ 31 Oct Halloween▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 26 Dec Boxing DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||William Shakespeare, Charlie Chaplin, Captain James Cook – Explorer, Sir Isaac Newton,Sir Winston Churchill, Professor Stephen Hawking – theoretical physicist & cosmologist,Princess Diana, David Beckham, Ian Douglas Wright – famous host of Globe trekker series,The Beatles, Red Buses, Howard Carter – Famous fro discovering Tutankhamun|
|National Landmark :||Big Ben, London Eye Ride, Stonehenge, Cambridge University, Windsor Castle, BuckinghamPalace, Tower of London|
|National Airline with Code :||British Airways (BA)|
|National Flower :||Tudor Rose|
|National Animal / Bird :||NA|
|Main Trade :||Engineering (especially of military products), Chemicals, Electronics, Construction and Textiles|
Custom Rules :
• Tobacco products for personal use – 200 cigarettes, or 100 cigarillos, or 50 cigars, or 250g of loose tobacco. As of December 1,
while allowances remain the same, you can make up your duty free allowance from a mixture of tobacco products. For example, 100 cigarettes, and 25 cigars would meet the tobacco limits.
• 4 litres of still table wine
• 1 litre of spirits or strong liqueurs over 22 per cent alcohol by volume, or 2 litres of fortified wine(such as port or sherry),sparkling wine or other liqueurs.( As with the change in tobacco allowances, you can now make up your alcohol allowance from a mix and match of alcohol products.
• 16 liters (or 28 imperial pints) of beer
• £300 worth of all other goods including gifts and souvenirs – rising to £340 after January 1, 2009
• The tobacco and alcohol allowances only apply if you are over 17 years old.
The following goods are banned completely regardless of which country you’re travelling from or having goods sent from.
• Illicit drugs
• Flick and gravity knives
• Self defence sprays such as pepper and CS gas sprays
• Stun guns
• Indecent and obscene material
• Counterfeit, pirated and patent-infringing goods
• Stopping imports of illegal weapons
The following are also banned but in certain cases may be brought into the UK if you have the relevant licence, permit or
• Firearms, explosives and ammunition
• Realistic imitation firearms
• Offensive weapons including swords with a curved blade exceeding 50cms in length
• Live animals
• Endangered animals or plants – see section below ‘souvenirs made from endangered species’
• Certain fur skins and articles made from fur skin
• Certain radio transmitters
• Rough diamonds
The following are also banned but in certain cases may be brought into the UK if they are not for commercial use:
• Fur skin of harp and hooded seals pups and products made from such fur
• Cat and dog fur and products made from such fur
• Finished goods of certain fur skins covered for personal and private use
• Note that this is not a full list, but it includes the most important examples. If you are unsure about what you can bring in, you should check by contacting the relevant helpline.
12 Days 4 Country
England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales
London 2N | Stratford | York 1N| Lake District 1N | Bath| Stonehenge | Edinburgh 1N| Glasgow| Belfast 2N| Dublin 2N | Kildare| Waterford 1N | Cardiff 1N
Arrive in London in the evening.(Indian Dinner)
London – Stratford – York
Drive through Oxfordshire countryside to Stratford-upon-Avon. Visit the house where Shakespeare was born. Viking York walking tour takes through the historic streets of the most haunted city in Britain to the cobbled ‘Shambles’, around the city walls, to Petergate and Stonegate and to the magnificent Minster from inside.(Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
York – Lake District
Enjoy a beautiful drive through the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Lake district. Visit the shores of Lake Windermere. Enjoy a cruise on Lake Windermere.(Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Lake District – Edinburgh
Proceed to Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital. On arrival enjoy city orientation tour which includes Princes Street, Royal Mile and views of Holyrood House, Arthur’s seat, the new Scottish Parliament and a guided visit to Edinburgh castle. (Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Edinburgh – Glasgow – Larne / Belfast
Proceed to Glasgow. On arrival enjoy orientation city tour which includes George Square and the Cathedral as well as River Clyde. Later proceed to Belfast. Drive past Robert Burns’ cottage and his monument at Alloway and then along the rugged Ayrshire coast with its many seals and wild birds via Turnberry and its exquisite golf course to Stranraer for a ferry to Belfast in Northern Ireland.(Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Proceed to North Antrim to visit Giant’s Causeway – the only World Heritage Site in Ireland famous for its interlocking Basalt columns and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge – a famous rope bridge which links the mainland to the tiny island of Carrickarede . (Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Belfast – Dublin
Visit Titanic Belfast – to explore the Titanic story through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage. City orientation tour includes the City Hall and Queen’s University. Proceed to Dublin. Arrive in Dublin in the evening. (Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
City orientation tour includes Trinity College, the Bank of Ireland, which used to be Ireland’s House of Parliament, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Phoenix Park and the Georgian Squares followed by visit to Fishing village at Howth. Enjoy Irish dance with dinner.(Breakfast, Lunch,Irish Dinner)
Dublin – Kildare – Waterford
Proceed to Waterford. En route visit Irish National Stud Farm located outside the town of Kildare. View the world-class stallions and the glorious Japanese gardens. Free time for shopping at factory outlets in the village. Then travel on Irish country roads through the ‘Boreens’ to medieval Kilkenny’s ancient castle. Visit Waterford Crystal Factory to see how crystal are created. Arrive in Waterford in the evening.(Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Waterford – Cardiff
Drive to Rosslare Harbour to board the ferry to Pembroke in South Wales seat of the Tudor dynasty. Drive along the heritage coast and continue on to the Welsh capital Cardiff. View its historic castle and see the Millennium Stadium Cardiff Arms Park. (Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Cardiff – Bath – Stonehenge – London
Cross the Severn Bridge into England to head to the glorious city of Bath. On arrival an orientation tour includes its graceful terraces and a visit to the Baths dating from Roman times. Later visit mysterious monolithic stone circle at Stonehenge – a World Heritage site. View Salisbury’s impressive Cathedral – the tallest in Britain. Arrive in London. Enjoy London Eye ride. (Breakfast, Lunch,Indian Dinner)
Departure from London
Board the flight for your home town. Tour concludes.(Breakfast)
Price / Inclusion
|Price From||Base 8 Pax||Base 10 Pax||Base 12 Pax||Base 14 Pax||Base 16 Pax|
|Adult (2 Sharing 12ysr+)||€2025||€1840||€1720||€1635||€1570|
|Child with Bed (2-11 yrs)||€1316||€1199||€1119||€1065||€1020|
|Adult Single Occupancy||€2635||€2395||€2240||€2130||€2040|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|All Places||3* to 4*|
- 11 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3*/4* hotels.
- Breakfast for 11 days.
- Indian Dinner all Day as per itinerary
- Private 7 seater Mercedes Viano or VW Caravella Van with English speaking driver for 3 – 6 travelling pax (The Mercedes Viano o.s. Van (7 seater for up to 6 clients) has a luggage capacity of 6 bags + small hand luggage pieces)
- Private 15 seater Mercedes Sprinter or similar Van with English speaking driver for 7 – 11 travelling pax ( The Mercedes Sprinter o.s. Van (13-19 Seater for up to 11 pax) has a luggage capacity of 11 bags + small hand luggage pieces )
- Daily breakfast in the hotel and Daily Indian dinner in Indian Restaurants as per the itinerary
- Driver’s accommodation, driver’s meals, toll, parking
- All the sightseeing mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1 EURO = INR 70
- High Season surcharges are applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Approx Economy Return Airfare Per Person on Emirates Ex Mumbai Rs 52000;Ex Delhi Rs 45500 ;Ex Bangalore Rs 42000,Ex Hyderabad Rs 52000;Ex Ahmedabad Rs 51000 on Emirates;Ex Kolkata Rs 45000
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best.
Itinerary : England Scotland Ireland & Wales 12 Days.