Essence of Italy 09 Days.
|Continent, geographical location :||Europe – South Central EuropeTo the north, it borders France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia along the Alps. To the south,it consists of the entirety of the Italian Peninsula, Sicily, Sardinia-the two largest islands in theMediterranean Sea-and many other smaller islands.|
|Area :||301,338 sq km|
|Religion :||Christianity 91.6%, Other 5.8%, Islam 1.9%|
|Currency :||Euro (EUR) – €|
|Time difference from India :||Italy is 4.30 hrs behind India. During daylight saving time (DST) behind by 3.30 hrs.DST begins on the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October at 1:00 am.|
|ISD code :||+ 39 and phone number|
|Government :||Unitary parliamentary constitutional republic▪ President : Giorgio Napolitano▪ Prime Minister : Mario Monti|
|Independence Day / National Day :||—|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year's Day▪ 6 Jan Epiphany▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 8 Apr Easter Day▪ 9 Apr Easter Monday▪ 25 Apr Liberation Day▪ 1 May Labor Day / May Day▪ 2 Jun Founding of the Republic▪ 15 Aug Assumption of Mary▪ 8 Dec Feast of the Immaculate Conception▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 31 Dec New Year's EveAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Leonardo da Vinci, Pasta, Pizza, Roman Empire, GREAT wine, GELATO, Christopher Columbus -the explorer, Angelo Moriondo – inventor of an important precursor to the espresso coffeemachine, Gondolas, expensive clothes and brands, gorgeous shoes (leather), Ballet Dance.|
|National Landmark :||The Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa|
|National Flower :||Stylized Lily, Cyclamen, Daisy (there are quite a bit discrepancies about it)|
|National Animal / Bird :||Italian Wolf|
|Main Trade :||Engineering products, Textiles and clothing, Production machinery, Motor vehicles andTransport equipment|
|Custom Rule :Alcohol and alcoholic beveragesOver 17 years olds can bring (in personal luggage) the following quantities:• 1 litre of alcohol that does not exceed 22% volume of alcohol, or un-denatured ethyl alcohol 80% volume and over• 2 litres of alcohol that does not exceeds 22% volume of alcohol• 4 litres of still wine• 16 litres of beer.• The passengers can combine the first two types of alcohol as long the alcohol volume does not exceed 100%.Over 17 years old that belong to the following categories:• persons residing in the frontier zone (region beyond the expanding borders of the European Union including: Albania, Bosniaand Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro).• Frontier-zone workers,• The crews of means of transport used between third countries and the Community, may bring (in your personal luggage)alcohol in the following quantities:|
• 0,5 litre of alcohol exceeding 22% volume, or un-denatured ethyl alcohol of 80% volume and over.
• A total of 0,5 litre of alcohol and alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength not exceeding 22% volume.
• 0,5 litre of still wine.
• 2 litres of beer.
• The passengers can combine the first two types of alcohol as long the alcohol volume does not exceed 100%.
• Note that the consideration of what constitutes frontier countries lies entirely with EU and the list outlined above may change.
When travelling by air or sea , over 17 years old can bring tobacco products for personal use only the following:
• 200 cigarettes or
• 100 cigarillos or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 g of smoking tobacco.
• Each amount specified in above points will amount to 100% of the total allowance for tobacco products.
When travelling by land, over 17 years old can bring tobacco products for personal use only the following:
• 40 cigarettes or
• 20 cigarillos or
• 10 cigars or
• 50 grams of smoking tobacco.
Each amount specified in all the points will amount to 100% of the total allowance for tobacco products.
09 Days 2 Country
Italy – Vatican
Italy: Naples 2N, Pompei, Sorrento, Isle of Capri, Rome 3N, San Gimignano, Pisa 1N, Florence, Venice 2N, Vatican: Vatican city.
Arrive in Rome in the evening. (Indian Dinner)
Rome – Naples – Pompei – Naples
Proceed to Naples. Visit Pompeii, the most famous archaeological site in Italy, the excavations are visited by millions of visitors every year. Arrive in Naples in the evening.(Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Naples – Sorrento – Isle of Capri – Naples
Proceed to Sorrento. Take a jet foil for Capri Island. Visit the natural wonder of Blue Grotto or White Grotto. Later proceed to Anacapri by funicular tram. (Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Naples – Rome
Proceed to Rome. Visit the Colosseum from inside followed by city orientation tour which includes Tiber river, Roman Forum, Trevi fountain. Enjoy the Time elevator ride in the evening. (Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Rome – Vatican – Rome
Visit to the Vatican city includes Vatican Museum, Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and Michelangelo's famous Pieta.(Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Rome – San Gimignano – Pisa
Proceed to San Gimignano. On arrival, visit San Gimignano 1300 Museum – recreation of San Gimignano as it once existed. Walking city tour includes Piazza del Duomo, Rocca di Montestaffoli, San Giovanni Street, San Matteo Street, and Piazza della Cisterna.Proceed to Pisa. Arrive in Pisa in the evening.(Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Pisa – Florence – Venice
Visit Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower of Pisa. Proceed to Florence. On arrival city tour includes Santa Maria Del Fiore, Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Later proceed to Venice – the only city in the world built on water.(Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice. Visit Glass blowing factory from inside followed by walking city orientation tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mar k's Square, Basilica.(Breakfast,Indian Dinner)
Departure from Venice
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.(Breakfast)
Price / Inclusion
|Price From||Base 4 Pax||Base 6 Pax||Base 8 Pax||Base 10 Pax||Base 12 Pax||Base 14 Pax||Base 16 Pax|
|Adult (2 Sharing 12ysr+)||€2395||€1895||€1640||€1490||€1390||€1320||€1265|
|Child with Bed (2-11 yrs)||€1796||€1421||€1230||€1118||€1043||€990||€949|
|Adult Single Occupancy||€3113||€2463||€2132||€1937||€1807||€1716||€1645|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|All Places||3* to 4*|
- 08 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3*/4* hotels.
- Breakfast for 08 days.
- Indian Dinner all Day as per itinerary
- Private 7 seater Mercedes Viano or VW Caravella Van with English speaking driver for 3 – 6 travelling pax (The Mercedes Viano o.s. Van (7 seater for up to 6 clients) has a luggage capacity of 6 bags + small hand luggage pieces)
- Private 15 seater Mercedes Sprinter or similar Van with English speaking driver for 7 – 11 travelling pax ( The Mercedes Sprinter o.s. Van (13-19 Seater for up to 11 pax) has a luggage capacity of 11 bags + small hand luggage pieces )
- Daily breakfast in the hotel and Daily Indian dinner in Indian Restaurants as per the itinerary
- Driver's accommodation, driver's meals, toll, parking
- All the sightseeing mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1 EURO = INR 70
- High Season surcharges are applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Approx Economy Return Airfare Per Person on Emirates Ex Mumbai Rs 52000;Ex Delhi Rs 45500 ;Ex Bangalore Rs 42000,Ex Hyderabad Rs 52000;Ex Ahmedabad Rs 51000 on Emirates;Ex Kolkata Rs 45000
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best.
Itinerary : Essence of Italy 09 Days