Europe Escape 10 Days
Europe is, by convention, one of the world’s seven continents. Comprising the westernmost peninsula of Eurasia, Europe is generally divided from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas, and the waterways connecting the Black and Aegean Seas. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, the Mediterranean Sea to the south, and the Black Sea and connected waterways to the southeast. Yet the borders of Europe—a concept dating back to classical antiquity—are somewhat arbitrary, as the primarily physiographic term “continent” can incorporate cultural and political elements.
Europe is the world’s second-smallest continent by surface area, covering about 10,180,000 square kilometres (3,930,000 sq mi) or 2% of the Earth’s surface and about 6.8% of its land area. Of Europe’s approximately 50 states, Russia is by far the largest by both area and population, taking up 40% of the continent (although the country has territory in both Europe and Asia), while the Vatican City is the smallest. Europe is the third-most populous continent after Asia and Africa, with a population of 733 million or about 11% of the world’s population.
Europe, in particular Ancient Greece, is the birthplace of Western culture. It played a predominant role in global affairs from the 15th century onwards, especially after the beginning of colonialism. Between the 16th and 20th centuries, European nations controlled at various times the Americas, most of Africa, Oceania, and large portions of Asia. In 1900, Europe’s share of the world’s population was 25%. Both World Wars were largely focused upon Europe, greatly contributing to a decline in Western European dominance in world affairs by the mid-20th century as the United States and Soviet Union took prominence. During the Cold War, Europe was divided along the Iron Curtain between NATO in the west and the Warsaw Pact in the east. European integration led to the formation of the Council of Europe and the European Union in Western Europe, both of which have been expanding eastward since the revolutions of 1989 and the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.
Biomes of Europe and surrounding regions:
tundra alpine tundra taiga montane forest
temperate broadleaf forest mediterranean forest temperate steppe dry steppe
Europe lies mainly in the temperate climate zones, being subjected to prevailing westerlies.
The climate is milder in comparison to other areas of the same latitude around the globe due to the influence of the Gulf Stream. The Gulf Stream is nicknamed “Europe’s central heating”, because it makes Europe’s climate warmer and wetter than it would otherwise be. The Gulf Stream not only carries warm water to Europe’s coast but also warms up the prevailing westerly winds that blow across the continent from the Atlantic Ocean.
Therefore the average temperature throughout the year of Naples is 16 °C (60.8 °F), while it is only 12 °C (53.6 °F) in New York City which is almost on the same latitude. Berlin, Germany; Calgary, Canada; and Irkutsk, in the Asian part of Russia, lie on around the same latitude; January temperatures in Berlin average around 8 °C (15 °F) higher than those in Calgary, and they are almost 22 °C (40 °F) higher than average temperatures in Irkutsk.
10 Days 6 Country
England, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy,
London 2N – Paris 1N – Lucerne 2N,Engelberg, – Vaduz – Wattens, Innsbruck 1N – Venice, Padova 1N, Pisa, Florence, Perugia 1N, Rome 1N
Arrive in London in the evening.(D)
City orientation tour includes Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park. Enjoy the London Eye ride.(B,D)
London – Paris
Enjoy the Eurostar travel from London to Paris. Arrive in Paris. Visit the Eiffel tower – top level to get a panoramic view of Paris. City orientation tour includes Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L’Arc de Triomphe.Enjoy the Seine river cruise. (B,D)
Paris – Lucerne
Proceed to Lucerne. Arrive in Lucerne in the evening. (B, D)
Lucerne – Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
Visit Engelberg – Mt. Titlis to experience ‘Titlis Rotair’ – World’s 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis and visit Ice Grotto, thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (subject to operation). Lucerne city orientation tour includes Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Free time for shopping. Enjoy Lake Lucerne dinner cruise with Swiss folklore music. (B,D)
Lucerne – Vaduz – Wattens – Innsbruck
Drive through Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy the surroundings of Vaduz by Tram. Visit Swarovski Crystal World and Museum at Wattens. Arrive in Innsbruck in the evening. Walking city orientation tour includes Inns River, Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strasse.(B,D)
Innsbruck – Venice – Padova
Arrive in Venice. Enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice. Visit Glass blowing factory from inside followed by walking city orientation tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark’s Square, Basilica. Arrive in Padova in the evening.(B, D)
Padova – Pisa – Florence – Perugia
Proceed to Pisa, on arrival visit Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower of Pisa. Proceed to Florence. Photstop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Arrive in Perugia – enjoy the Tuscana beauty of Italy.(B, D)
Perugia – Rome
Proceed to Rome. On arrival city orientation tour of Rome includes Tiber river, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus and photo stop at Colosseum from outside.(B, D)
Departure from Rome
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.(B)
Price / Inclusion
|Price From||Base 4 Pax||Base 6 Pax||Base 8 Pax||Base 10 Pax||Base 12 Pax||Base 14 Pax||Base 16 Pax|
|Adult (2 Sharing 12ysr+)||€2615||€2065||€1785||€1690||€1565||€1480||€1415|
|Child with Bed (2-11 yrs)||€1570||€1240||€1075||€1015||€940||€890||€850|
|Adult Single Occupancy||€3399||€2685||€2320||€2199||€2035||€1925||€1840|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|All Places||3* to 4*|
- 09 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3*/4* hotels.
- Breakfast for 09 days.
- Indian Dinner in Restaurant all Day as per itinerary. Jain Food Available.
- Private 7 seater Mercedes Viano or VW Caravella Van with English speaking driver for 3 – 6 travelling pax (The Mercedes Viano o.s. Van (7 seater for up to 6 clients) has a luggage capacity of 6 bags + small hand luggage pieces)
- Private 15 seater Mercedes Sprinter or similar Van with English speaking driver for 7 – 11 travelling pax ( The Mercedes Sprinter o.s. Van (13-19 Seater for up to 11 pax) has a luggage capacity of 11 bags + small hand luggage pieces )
- Driver’s accommodation, driver’s meals, toll, parking
- All the sightseeing mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1 EURO = INR 88
- High Season surcharges are applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Approx Economy Return Airfare Per Person on Emirates Ex Mumbai Rs 52000;Ex Delhi Rs 45500 ;Ex Bangalore Rs 42000,Ex Hyderabad Rs 52000;Ex Ahmedabad Rs 51000 on Emirates;Ex Kolkata Rs 45000
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best.
Itinerary : Europe Escape 10 Days.