2N Sao Paulo – 3N Rio de Janeiro – 2N Lima- 3N Cusco – 2N Santiago de Chile – 4N Buenos Aires
Upon arrival at Sao Paulo airport, you will be transferred to your hotel.You have the rest of the day at leisure to relax after your long flight.Overnight in Sao Paulo
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore the largest city of Brazil.This city is known for its jovial night life and intense cultural experience. Optional : You can discover Avenida Paulista (Paulista Avenue) is one of Sao Paulo’s most popular postcards, as it is the pride of Paulistanos. It is one of the largest business centers, and probably the largest cultural region in the city. As the art centre of the country, Sao Paulo offers inumerous museums and cultural centres or take a historical tour of Sao Paulo City.Overnight in Sao Paulo.(B)
Sao Paulo- Rio de Janeiro
Today transfer to Sao Paulo airport for your flight non stop to Rio de Janeiro.(Flight not included).Upon arrival at Rio de Janeiro airport, you will be met by our Professional English speaking guide & transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.(B)
Rio de Janeiro- City Tour
Today proceed for ‘Rio highlights’ sightseeing.The excursion will include the old city centre of Rio, historic buildings, churches, theatres, museums & culminate with a ride up the famed Sugar Loaf cable way.The first of its kind installed in Brazil & the third in the world, it is a major icon of Rio tourism and has become a trademark of the city. In the nine decades it has operated, the cable car has received tourists from all over the world, including internationally known personalities, authorities & artists. At the conclusion of the excursion, you will be driven back to your hotel.Overnight in Rio de Janeiro.(B)
Rio de Janeiro
You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this city on your own pace.Overnight in Rio de Janeiro (B) Optional: You can hit the beach, go shopping, or flat out relax and take things easy.
Rio de Janeiro- Lima
After breakfast transfer to Rio de Janeiro Airport to board your flight to Lima.(flight not included).Overnight in Lima.(B)
After breakfast transfer to Lima airport to board your flight to Cuzco (flight not included)Overnight in Cusco.(B)
Cusco- City Sightseeing
Today you will embark on a half day sightseeing tour includes the beautiful Koricancha or Sun Temple, the Cathedral as well as the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, a most remarkable Inca building, the amphitheater of Kenko. This is followed by a visit to Puca Pucara, a strategically located ‘red fortress’ that dominates the entire area before visiting Tambomachay, with its two distinctive aqueducts that to this day continue to provide clean water to the area.Overnight in Cusco.(B)
Cusco-Machu Picchu- Cusco
Breakfast. Morning transfer to Ollanta train station. The 1 1/2 -hour train ride train takes you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas up to Machu Picchu. On arrival a small coach takes you up the steep roads to the entrance of the citadel. Machu Picchu remained for centuries undiscovered by the Spaniards, only to be found in 1911 by Hiram Bingham. The uniqueness of its location and the genius that went into its construction make this Inca archaeological site truly one of the great wonders of the world.In the afternoon, you will return to Ollanta train station, where you will be met and transferred by coach to Cusco. Overnight in Cusco.(B)
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Cusco a irport to board your flight to Lima(flight not included).Overnight in Lima.(B)
Lima- Santiago de Chile
Today you will be transferred to Lima airport to board your flight for Santiago de Chile (flight not included).Overnight in Santiago de Chile.(B)
Santiago de Chile- City Tour
After breakfast you will embark on a regular half day sightseeing tour .Starting at the Alameda Bernardo O’Higgins, Santiago’s main avenue, the main commercial act ivity of the city is concentrated in two pedestrian areas, Huerfanos & Ahumada. Afterwards a visit will be paid to the Plaza de Armas the Main Square of the city, surrounded by the Metropolitan Cathedral & other historical buildings. Crossing the Mapocho River to access Bellavista, you will visit a neighborhood where there are many cultural & artistic activities, as well as an abundance of renowned nightlife. Bellavista lies at the foot of the Metropolitan Park’s San Cristóbal, the highest hill within the town.Overnight in Santiago de Chile.(B)
Santiago de Chile- Buenos Aires
Today transfer to Santiago de Chile airport to board your flight to Buenos Aires (flights not included. Overnight in Buenos Aires.(B)
Buenos Aires – City Sightseeing
Today embark on a city tour.Sense, feel & soak up the emotions of South America’s most glittering capital city. Take in all the major plazas: Plaza San Martin, Plaza 25 de Mayo, Plaza Congreso & Plaza San Martin; traverse the major.boulevards & avenues: Corrientes, Cordoba, 9 de Julio, Callao; visit the historic districts San Telmo, La Boca, Montserrat, Once, Recoleta & Puerto Madero & the elegant neighborhoods of Palermo & Belgrano. You’ll see the historic civic buildings & monuments: Casa Rosada the Presidential Palace, Catedral Buenos Aires, Cabildo & the famous iconic Obelisco.At the conclusion of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.Overnight in Buenos Aires. (B)
Buenos Aires- Half Day Tour to Tigre
Today embark on a half day Tour to Tigre .Leaving Buenos Aires by regular excursion coach,You will be introduced to the customs & culture that is Tigre – a riverside market town that is iconic in Buenos Aires history & expansion. You will see the elegant historic residences of the northern city suburbs, the stunning old-world mansions & buildings that optimize Tigre & you will have ample time to wander amongst the market vendor stalls.Overnight in Buenos Aires.(B)
Today you have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this city on your own.Overnight in Buenos Aires.(B)
Buenos Aires – Hometown
Today transfer to Buenos Aires Airport to board the flight to your hometown or next destination with lot of fond memories to cherish for a lifetime. (B) Tour Concludes!
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD FIRST||USD SUPERIOR|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 2955||$ 3445||$ 3999|
|Child with Bed||$ 2085||$ 2175||$ 2980|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300|
|Single Traveller||$ 4140||$ 5055||$ 5160|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Sao Paulo||Hotel Mercure||Hotel Blue Tree||Towers PaulistaL'Porto Bay Paulista Hotel|
|Rio de Janeiro||Copasul Hotel||Golden Tulip Regente Hotel||JW Marriot|
|Lima||Girasoles||Hotel Sol de Oro||Hotel Atton|
|Cusco||Hotel Maytaq||Hotel Sonesta Cusco||Hotel Aranwa Cusco Boutique|
|Santiago de chile||Hotel Principado de Asturia||Hotel Atton el Bosque||Hotel Noi Vitacura|
|Buenos Aires||Hotel Aspen Suites or similar||Hotel Dazzler Tower Recoleta or similar||Hiton Buenos Aires or similar|
- 16 nights hotel accommodation (Standard Rooms) as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Meals as per the itinerary above.
- Sightseeing and transportation on Seat in Coach Basis : Rio do Janeiro city tour including Sugar Loaf ; Cusco afternoon city tour ; Full day Machu Picchu tour ; Santiago de Chile city tour; Buenos Aires city tour; Half Day Tigre & Delta tour
- Vistadome Train tickets to Macchu Picchu
- Note : transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Seat in Coach basis(SIC) which operate on fixed timing, be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- All transfers airport-hotel-airport
- Services of an English Speaking guide
- Visa & Insurance fees.
- Airfare and Taxes (Internal airfare wherever applicable)
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- 1 USD=INR 52.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Approx return airfare Ex Mumbai INR 92,000 on Lufthansa,Ex Delhi INR 95,000 on KLM,Ex Bengaluru INR INR 99,000 on Lufthansa,Ex Hyderabad INR 98,000 on Emirates, Ex Ahmadabad INR 99,000 on British Airways
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Kindly note that drivers are not guides
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itinerary : MAGICAL SOUTH AMERICA – 17 Days