Federative Republic of BRAZIL
|Continent, geographical location :||South America.It is bordered on the north by Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname and the French overseas region ofFrench Guiana; on the northwest by Colombia; on the west by Bolivia and Peru; on thesouthwest by Argentina and Paraguay and on the south by Uruguay|
|Area :||8,514,877 sq.km|
|Religion :||47.73% White, 43.13% Brown (Multiracial), 7.61% Black, 1.09% Asian, 0.43% Amerindian|
|Currency :||Real (BRL) – R$|
|Time difference from India :||Brazil is 8:30 hrs. behind India, During daylight saving time (DST) behind by 7.30 hrs.|
|ISD code :||+ 55 and phone number|
|Government :||Federal presidential constitutional republic▪ President – Dilma Rousseff|
|Independence Day / National Day :||7th September is celebrated as Independence day, freedom from United Kingdom and Portugal.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 01 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 20 Jan *Founding of Rio de Janeiro▪ 25 Jan *Founding of São Paulo▪ 17 Feb *Carnival▪ 06 Apr Good Friday▪ 21 Apr Tiradentes▪ 01 May Labour Day▪ 07 Jun Corpus Christi▪ 12 Oct Our Lady Aparecida, Patron St of Brazil▪ 02 Nov All Souls’ Day▪ 15 Nov Republic Day▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 31 Dec New Year’s EveAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Feijoada – a national dish made with black beans, pork, rice, collard greens, cassava flour andorange; Tropical rain forest; Football (Soccer); Ary Barroso – the composer of “Aquarela doBrasil” the most famous Brazilian song; Samba Dance; Carnivals|
|National Landmark :||Christ the Redeemer, Amazon rain forest|
|National Airline with Code :||Varig (RG), Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras (AD), TAM Airlines (TAM Linhas Aéreas) (JJ)|
|National Flower :||Tabebuia Alba|
|National Animal / Bird :||Rufous-bellied Thrush, Macaw, Jaguar|
|Main Trade :||machinery, electrical and transport equipment, chemical products, oil, automotive parts,electronics, iron ore, soybeans, footwear, coffee|
Custom Rule :
• 400 cigarettes or
• 25 cigars or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• 24 units of alcoholic beverages – units classified as either 75cl or 1 litre bottles
• 10 units of makeup items
• Clothes and other articles for personal use
• Books and periodicals
• Local and foreign currency greater than BRL 10,000 will need to be declared when entering or leaving the country
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Plant and plant products
• All species of birds
• Pets and animals – unless authorised
• Dairy products including milk, egg and cheese
• Fish and fish products
• Cigarettes or alcoholic beverages of Brazilian origin
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Hazardous materials
• Pornographic material
• Flower, plants and plants products will require permission from the Ministry of Agriculture before being granted admission into the country.
• Meat, egg or fish products will all also require permission from the Ministry of Agriculture before entering the country.
• Cats, dogs and other animals being imported will need an international health certificate from the country of origin which was issued less than 10 days prior to their arrival. Pets 90 days or older will also require a Rabies vaccination certificate issued 30 days prior to the intended date of arrival.
3N Rio De Janeiro – 1N Sao Paulo – 2N Iguassu Falls
Arrival Rio De Janeiro
Welcome to South America’s largest and most populous country. Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast. Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laidback beach culture and its annual carnival. On arrival transfer to your hotel
Rio City Tour – Corcovado Mountain – Christ the Redeemer
After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Rio. Ascend on Corcovado Mountain by train to visit one of the world’s most famous landmarks, the gigantic statue of Christ, the Redeemer. Then proceed to Cascatinha, Tijuca Forest, to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Cidade Maravilhosa, “the marvelous city” as it is known to its residents and the rest of Brazil, is also the most beautiful city in the world. As a tropical resort, Rio offers miles of golden beaches, including, Ipanema and Copacabana, two of the most famous stretches of sand in the world. The tour continues with the visit to Metropolitan Cathedral, samba stadium and view of architectonic monuments of Rio. Overnight in Rio (Meals: B)
Guanabara Bay & Sugar Loaf Mountain
We will take a boat tour of Guanabara Bay, viewing the incredible “Wonder City” from its most famous bay. Based on water volume, Guanabara Bay is the largest bay in the world, and has several islands such as the Governor’s Island and Snakes Island. To the west, lies Rio de Janeiro, and facing east – the municipal district of Niteroi. Various sights and landmarks such as the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, Rio-Niteroi Bridge and more will be seen as we depart from the Marina da Gloria. Overnight in Rio (Meals: B)
Rio de Janeiro – Sao Paulo
Fly to Sao Paulo, on arrival transfer to your hotel. City tour of São Paulo, the world’s second largest city & South America’s industrial powerhouse! The city of São Paulo is full of surprises. It is the largest German manufacturing city in the world, and contains great architecture, such as this masterpiece by Oscar Niemeyer, architect of the capital, Brasilia. (Meals: B)
Sao Paulo – Iguassu Falls Brazil
Today, after breakfast at the hotel fly to the natural wonder known as the Iguassu Falls located on the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Upon arrival checking in the hotel. Day at leisure (Meals: B)
Iguassu Falls Brazil
Today, after breakfast we proceed to enjoy the Iguassu Falls National Park, touring the Brazilian side of the Falls. You will walk with the guide, descending a walkway, contemplating the lovely waterfalls in all of nature’s exuberance, with panoramic views of both sides – Brazilian and Argentinean. Reaching the highest elevation then descent into the Brazilian side lookout, this provides magnificent photo opportunities and views. Overnight in Iguassu (Meals: B)
Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination.
MANAUS AND AMAZON RAINFOREST, BRAZIL
Arrive in Manaus; Located in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest, Manaus is the capital of Brazil’s largest state, Amazonas, an incongruous pocket of urbanity in the middle of the jungle, a major port for ocean vessels that’s 1500km from the ocean. Overnight in Manaus (Meals: B)
This morning enjoy a Meeting of the Waters tour, where the Rio Negro & Amazon run side by side, afterward go for a nature hike through the jungle, then lunch featuring typical Amazonian dishes. Visit to the home of local Amazonian residents with an opportunity for piranha fishing. (Meals: B)
Transfer to the airport to board the flight for your next destination.
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 1858|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 1798|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 650|
|Single Traveller||$ 2638|
|Quad (4 Sharing)||$ 1738|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Rio||Hotel Ocean Copabana / Copu Sul or similar|
|Sao Paulo||Holiday Inn / Comfort Suites or similar|
|Iguassu||Hotel Recanto or similar|
- 06 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC basic.
- City Tour: Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo
- Entrance Tickets with transfers : Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Guanabara Bay Boat tour, Iguassu Falls Boat ride
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend.
- Child age between 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
Itinerary : BEST OF BRAZIL 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS