|Location :||Between China in North and India in East, West and South.|
|Latitude/ Longitude :||26° 22’ and 30° 27’ North. / 80° 4’ and 88° 12’ East.|
|Area :||147,181 Sq. Km. (800 Km in length and 200 Km in width approx.)|
|Population :||2.6 million|
|Per Capita Income :||US $ 255|
|People & Language :||
About 60 ethnic groups, Most of them having their own and distinct cultures, traditions and languages. At least 49 mother tongues identified. Nepali is the national language. English is widely spoken and understood in the tourism sector.
|Currency :||Nepalese Rupee (US $ 1= Rs.74 approx)|
80.62% Hindus, 10.74% Buddhists, 4.20% Muslims and rest Kirants, Jains and Christians living harmoniously.
Winter: Dec-Feb. Summer: June-Aug Spring: Mar-May Autumn: Sep-Nov. Though Nepal can be visited throughout the year the best time is from mid-September to June.
|Nepal Standard Time:||5 hours and 45 minutes ahead of GMT.|
Nepal has always been a special place for various people in various ways. For some it is the country of brave Gurkhas, for some it is the birth place of Lord Buddha, the light of Asia, for some it is the place to touch the highest peaks in the world, for some it is the place to experiment with various spiritual practices, for some it is the country of temples, art and culture. In whatever way people love Nepal, it is one of the most exciting destinations for all who love traveling. One of the most appropriate statements to describe Nepal may be: “Nepal is poor only in terms of economy.” It is probably the richest country in terms of its natural beauty, bio-diversity, cultures and traditions, art and architectures. Above all, the honest and ever welcoming people are well known in the world. A long time Kathmandu resident and the author of ‘Renaissance man’, Desmond Doig has rightly remarked about the cultures of Nepal-“Rich enough to consume several lifetimes.” A single life is just not enough to taste the beauty and to understand the cultures of Nepal. Nepal remains one of the few countries having such a vast and complex cultures. Many of the people from around the world come here just to see the highest peaks in the world and eventually, get equally interested in various things other than mountains of which they may never have thought of. Nepal is in a way a living museum. Nepal may be the best place to see the lifestyle and the society as depicted in the literature works of Shakespeare.
Some Interesting Facts
* There are 6500 known species of trees, shrubs and wild-flowers in Nepal. * Out of the total 14 peaks in the world with the altitude exceeding 8,000 meters, 8 of them including Mount Everest (8,850 meters) the highest peak in the world also lie here in Nepal. * Only Hindu kingdom in the world. People worship 33 hundred millions of Gods within Hindu religion without disrespecting any each other. The number of Gods is about 13 times the current population of the country! * Birth place of Gautam Buddha, Lumbini lies here in Nepal. * It is home to 2% of all flowering plants in the world, 8% (848 species) of the total birds in the world, 4% of mammals on earth, 11 of 15 butterfly families found in the world (500 species), 600 indigenous plant families and 319 exotic species of orchids. * It holds the pride of being one of the handful countries in the world which has always maintained independent sovereignty, free from being the colony of any other nation. * Nepalese hospitality is best known in the world for the smiling faces, warm greetings and honesty. * Not only the highest peak but the deepest gorge in the world, Dana with the depth of 1400 meters also lies here in Nepal. * The excitement of diving on the highest bungee jump in the world can also be enjoyed here. * Kathmandu valley has got seven world heritages within the distance of only 20 kilometers. * Tilijo tal in Manang district is the lake situated at the highest elevation in the world.
2N Katmandu-2N Chitwan-2N Pokhara-1N Kathmandu
Katmandu Meeting at airport upon arrival by Holiday Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Katmandu This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken for sightseeing to City Durbar Square. This square is famous for old palaces, temples, Kumari Ghar and so on. Now we move on to Syambhunath, famous world heritage sight with magnificent views of the Kathmandu valley and tribute to Buddhism. Overnight at hotel.
Kathmandu / Chitwan ( 180 KMS ) Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 05 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia’s premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.
Chitwan Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais. Overnight at hotel.
Chitwan /Pokhara Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.
Pokhara Today you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. Overnight at hotel.
Pokhara / Kathmandu Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Kathmandu / Airport Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight , you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE BASE(INR)||BUDGET||STANDARD||FIRST CLASS||DELUXE||LUXARY Adult (Base 2 pax)||14399||15599||16799||21599||27599 Adult (Base 4 pax)||13199||14399||15599||20399||26399 Adult (Base 6 pax)||11999||12666||14399||19199||25199 Adult (Base 8 pax)||11466||11999||14399||17999||23999 Extra person||5999||7199||8399||13199||19199 Child with Bed||4799||5999||7199||10799||15599 Child No Bed||3599||4799||4799||5999||7199 Single Room Supp||4299||5299||7299||9299||14299|
|CITY NAME||BUDGET HOTEL||STANDARD HOTEL||FIRST CLASS HOTEL||DELUXE HOTEL||LUXURY HOTEL KATMANDU||HotelThamel/MarsyangdiMandala Non A/c||HotelThamel/MarsyangdiMandala||Vaishali/Samsara/Thamel Eco Resort||Annapurna/Everest||Yak & Yeti STD/Everest POKHARA||LakeviewResort (Non A/c)||LakeviewResort/GrandHoliday STD||HotelKantipur/LakeviewResort DLX||FishtailLodge/PokharaGrande||FishtailLodge/PokharaGrande CHITWAN||RainForest (Non A/c)||RainForest (Non A/c)||RainForest (A/c)||Safari Adventure Lodge (A/c)||Safari Adventure Lodge (A/c)|
- 03 nights accomodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with with respective meal plan.
- 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 02 nights accomodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with with respective meal plan.
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c car/van depending on the no of. pax.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c car/van depending on the no of pax.
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c car/van depending on the no of pax.
- 13% VAT and 10% Service charge
- Any Train Fares , Air Fares or Insurance Charges All meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Expenses of personal nature like Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay /Political disturbances/Strikes or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section
- GST 3.09% on total land cost
- Supplement for TOYOTA 07 SEATER VAN instead 04 SEATER CAR up to 03 pax traveling is Inr. 8800 per Non A/c van.
- Supplement for a HIACE 12 SEATER VAN instead of 07 SEATER TOYOTA VAN up to 07 pax traveling is Inr. 5850 per non A/c van.
- Supplement for AN A/C VEHICLE:
- – An A/c 04 Seater Toyota / Nissan Car – Inr. 3000 per A/c car;
- – An A/c 07 Seater Toyota van – Inr. 3200 per A/c van
- – An A/c 12 Seater Toyota van – Inr. 5800 per A/c van
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- If package with AP plan is taken, no meals will be provided on the highway while traveling from Kathmandu to destinations mentioned or vice versa. Meals will be provided at respective hotels only.
- All Nepal and Indian citizens must carry valid passport or voting card except children below 18 years need school / college identity card with photograph.
- Carrying of Rs.500 & 1000 Notes is a punishable offence in Nepal.
- Reconfirm your return ticket on arrival.
- International Departure airport tax is not included in your ticket. Inr. 850 pp ( adult/child) is applicable and is payable directly at the time of check in.
Itinerary : Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan 8 Days