2N San Francisco – 2N Las Vegas – 2N Los Angeles
Arrive in San Francisco
Fly to San Francisco, which is one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. The city’s well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay, and feature a wide array of shops, restaurants, and cosmopolitan nightlife. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America’s premier high-technology centre. Upon Arrival, check in to the hotel.
San Francisco City Tour
Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (B)
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. (B)
Grand Canyon (Optional)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the SKYWALK, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. (B)
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then fly to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world”, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains. (B)
Los Angeles-Universal Studio
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (B)
Departure from Los Angeles
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the Home Town. (B)!
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 1079||$ 1402|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 1019||$ 1342|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 695||$ 742|
|Single Traveller||$ 1463||$ 2062|
|Quad (4 Sharing)||$ 959||$ 1282|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|San Francisco||Hotel Renoir / Whitcomb / Comfort Inn or Similar||Hotel Holiday Inn / Courtyard Marriott / Hilton or Similar|
|Las Vegas||Stratosphere / Circus Circus / Imperial or Similar||Hotel Luxor / Monte Carlo / Excalibur or Similar|
|Los Angeles||Hotel Mayfair / Miyako or Similar||Hotel Radisson / Westin / Sheraton or Similar|
- 06 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC basic.
- City Tour of San Francisco , Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- Entrance Tickets with transfers Universal Studios
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age between 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
Itenary : WONDERFUL WEST COAST USA 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS