Honolulu is the capital and the most populous city of the U.S. state of Hawaii.Honolulu is the southernmost major U.S. city. Although the name “Honolulu” refers to the urban area on the southeastern shore of the island of Oahu, the city and county are consolidated as Honolulu County which covers the entire island. For statistical purposes, the U.S. Census Bureau recognizes the urban part of Honolulu as a census-designated place (CDP). Honolulu is a major financial center of the islands of the Pacific Ocean. The population of the census-designated place was 337,256 at the 2010 census, while the population of the city and county was 953,207. Honolulu is the most populous state capital relative to state population.
In the Hawaiian language, Honolulu means “sheltered bay” or “place of shelter”. The old name is said to be Kou, a district roughly encompassing the area from Nuuanu Avenue to Alakea Street and from Hotel Street to Queen Street which is the heart of the present downtown district. The city has been the capital of the Hawaiian islands since 1845 and gained historical recognition following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor near the city on December 7, 1941.
Honolulu has a large skyline. As of April 2012, the city had over 470 high rises, which is ranked fourth in the United States behind New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Similar to New York City and Chicago, highrises are located in more than just the downtown area; neighboring and nearby neighborhoods, including Ala Moana and Waikiki, include large clusters of office, residential, and hotel high-rises, extending from Downtown all the way to Diamond Head.Climate
Honolulu experiences a semiarid climate (Köppen classification BSh) with a mostly dry summer season due to a rain shadow effect that suppresses summer rains.Honolulu has lots of sunshine most of the year. Temperatures vary little throughout the months, with average high temperatures of 80–90 °F (27–32 °C) and average lows of 65–75 °F (18–24 °C) throughout the year. Temperatures rarely exceed 95 °F (35 °C), with lows in the upper 50s °F (14–15 °C) occurring once or twice a year. The highest recorded temperature was 95 °F (35 °C) during a heat wave in September 1998. The highest recorded temperature in the state was also recorded later that day in Ni’ihau. The lowest recorded temperature was 52 °F (11 °C) on February 16, 1902, and January 20, 1969. Waters off the coast of Honolulu average 81 °F (27 °C) in the summer months and 77 °F (25 °C) in the winter months.Annual average rain is 17.07 in (434 mm), which mainly occurs during the winter months of October through early April, with very little rainfall during the summer. Honolulu has an average of 278 sunny days and 90 wet days per year. Although Honolulu is known to have a wet and dry season, it is unnoticeable. This is mainly because light showers fall in the summer while heavier rain falls during the winter. Yet, both seasons experience the same amount of rainy days.Although the city is situated in the tropics, hurricanes are quite rare. The last recorded hurricane that hit the area was Category 4 Hurricane Iniki in 1992. Tornadoes are also uncommon and usually hit once every 15 years. Waterspouts off the coast are somewhat more common, hitting about once every five years.
Welcome To Hawaii
Welcome to Oahu Island! Oahu is a mix of natural, historical and cultural experiences. You’ll enjoy Waikiki beach and the picturesque Pali lookout to name a few points of interest. Wherever you go, whatever you do on Oahu, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this island’s treasures all the while being showered with the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii.
Pearl Harbor & Historical Honolulu City Tour
Today you will take a tour to visit the Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor we will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II. Your journey continues with a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific & Courts of the Missing. Then you will see Honolulu’s historic district which drive by `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives and much more. (B)
Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island Tour
Today you will go on the Circle Island Tour lets you explore the historical, scenic, & cultural highlights of Oahu. The tour includes Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Dole Plantation, famous North Shore beaches, the Hawai’i Temple & more. Then you will experience Hā a Polynesian Cultural Show, the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music & blazing fireknives, featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation & surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth & death, love & family, triumph & tragedy. (B)
Diamond Head Scenic Coast Tour
Today you will head east towards Makapuu Point, Oahu’s southeastern tip & an amazing lookout point. Then you’re off to the nearby Halona Blowhole, an underwater lava tube that shoots water high into the air when waves flow into it. From here you also have a great view of Sandy Beach. Your tour guide will show you Kahala, the Beverly Hills of Oahu. It’s where Hawaii’s millionaires have their multi-million dollar mansions, surrounded by meticulously manicured, tropical gardens. (B)
Departure from Honolulu
After breakfast depart for the airport to board your flight for next Destination. (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||€ 779||$ 1079|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 731||$ 1031|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 419||$ 455|
|Single Traveller||$ 1139||$ 1703|
|Quad (4 Sharing)||$ 691||$ 995|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Honolulu||Hotel Ramada Plaza / Astor Waikiki or Sinilar||Hotel Hyatt Place/ Sheraton or Simiar|
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC basic.
- Perl Harbor & Honolulu City tour
- Polynesian Cultural Show & Deluxe Circle Island tour
- Diamond Head Scenic Coast tour
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges. Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
Itinerary : EXOTIC HONOLULU 5 Days