The East Coast of the United States, also known as the Eastern Seaboard or the Atlantic Seaboard and commonly shortened to East Coast, refers to the easternmost coast of the United States along the Atlantic Ocean. The states which have shoreline on the East Coast are, from north to south, the U.S. states of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
The primary Interstate Highway along the East Coast is Interstate 95. I-95 (completed in the late 1970s) replaced the historic U.S. Route 1 (Atlantic Highway), which was the original federal highway that traversed all east coast states. By water, the east coast is connected from Norfolk, Virginia to Miami, Florida by the Intracoastal Waterway, also known as the East Coast Canal, which was completed in 1912. Amtrak’s Downeaster and Northeast Regional offer the main passenger rail service on the Seaboard. The Acela Express offers the only high speed rail passenger service in the Americas. Between New York and Boston the Acela Express has up to a 54% share of the combined train and air passenger market.
2N New York – 2N Washington – 2N Niagara Falls
Arrive in New York
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel
New York City Tour
After breakfast proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. (B)
New York – Washington
Today we proceed by fly/train to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC’s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. (B)
Washington City Tour
After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (B)
Washington – Buffalo – USA side Niagara Falls
Travel to Buffalo fly/or by road to view the world famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World.
Visit the Famous Niagara Falls
Today we will board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. You can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully. (B)
Departure From Niagara
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 1019||$ 1414|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 959||$ 1354|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 539||$ 596|
|Single Traveller||$ 1499||$ 2236|
|Quad (4 Sharing)||$ 899||$ 1294|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|New York||Hotel Holiday Inn Long Island / Ramada Or Similar||Hotel Hilton / Staybridge Suites / Holiday Inn Manhattan Or Similar|
|Washington||Hotel Comfort Inn / Holiday Inn Express Or Similar||Hotel Courtyard Marriott / Fairfield / Embassy Suites Or Similar|
|Niagara||Hotel Quality Inn at Falls / Comfort Inn Or Similar||Hotel Sheraton / Holiday Inn Or Similar|
- 06 nights Hotel Accommodations with breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: New York, Washington D.C
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges. Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age between 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
Itenary : ELEGANT EAST COAST USA 7 DAYS