3N Chicago – 2N Houston – 2N Denver – 2N Rapid City
Arrive in Chicago
Welcome to Chicago! Chicago is a city of world-class status and unsurpassed beauty. Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to world-championship sports teams, an internationally acclaimed symphony orchestra, renowned architecture, award-winning theater, and much more.
Chicago City Tour
Today you will go on a City Tour of Chicago, you will see many sights! Some of the places you will see are Millennium Park, Theatre District, Navy Pier, John Hancock Observatory, Chicago Theatre, Macy’s on State Street, Water Tower & much more! After you will also see the Willis Sears Tower, where you can look out over the city for a wonderful view! (B)
Chicago River & Architecture Tour
Today you will go on the Chicago River & Architecture Tour, you will take a cruise on the historic Chicago River where you will see over 40 landmarks of modern American Architecture. You will see buildings by world-famous architects including Mies van der Rohe, Skidmore Owings & Merrill, and Helmut Jahn. (B)
Chicago – Houston
Fly to Houston. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Houston. This tour includes downtown, the Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Center, City Hall, Theater District, former banking district, Downtown stadiums, Discovery Green Park, Sam Houston Park, historic houses of worship, homes and cemeteries, famous buildings, Freedmen’s Town, River Oaks, the Rice Village, Rice University, and Hermann Park.( B)
Space Center NASA Tour
Today you will visit the Johnston Space Center in Houston. You will be guided through all the exhibits at the Houston Space Center. You will learn about the real space pioneers who made the dream a reality. Walk with people who have dedicated their life to exploring space. (B)
Houston – Denver
After breakfast you will fly to Denver. Today you will proceed for the city tour and visit Brown Palace, Lower Downtown, Larimer Square, Coors Field, Mile high Stadium, Colorado State Capital, City park and historic Neighborhood. (B)
Pikes peak Region
Today you will enjoy a day exploring Pikes Peak Region. This is the world’s most famous mountain, Pikes Peak. You will visit United State Air Force Academy, Cadet Chapel, Pikes Peak Highway, Gardens of God. There is lots to see & breathtaking views that will stay in your memories long after your vacation is over. (B)
Denver – Rapid City
After breakfast you will fly to Rapid City. Rapid City offers a variety of shopping, dining, attractions and outdoor recreation. Stay in Rapid City and play in the Black Hills where you can discover Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Custer State Park, Reptile Gardens, Storybook Island, Crazy Horse Memorial, Badlands National Park and much more. (B)
Grand Legends Mt. Rushmore
Today you will take a tour of Mt. Rushmore. Welcome to western South Dakota where sky-piercing granite peaks & forested mountains dominate. Tour the epic sculpture, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial which stands as a shrine of democracy & symbolizes the greatness of this nation. Travel scenic Iron Mountain Road in Custer State Park. You will find wildlife, pigtail bridges, magnificent Black Hills scenery & tunnels that frame Mount Rushmore. Enjoy Crazy Horse Memorial which honors the culture, tradition & living heritage of the North American Indians. (B)
Departure From Rapid City
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the Home Town (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 2005||$ 2640|
|Triple / Child with Bed||$ 1910||$ 2545|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 1180||$ 1290|
|Single Traveller||$ 2825||$ 3990|
|Quad (4 Sharing)||$1811||$ 2450|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Chicago||Hotel Comfort Inn / Congress Plaza or Similar||Hotel Hilton / Crown Plaza or Similar|
|Houston||Hotel Hampton Inn / Holiday Inn Express or Similar||Hotel Embassy Suites / Hilton or Similar|
|Denver||Hotel Ramada / Fairfield Inn or Similar||Hotel Sheraton / Doubletree Hilton / Marriott or Similar|
|Rapid City||Hotel Laquinta Inn / Fairfield Marriott or Similar||Hotel Laquinta Inn / Fairfield Marriott or Similar|
- 09 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast.
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC basic.
- City Tour Chicago, Houston, Denver
- Entrance Tickets with transfers Architectural Cruise tour, Space NASA tour, Pikes Peak Region, Mt. Rushmore
- All Taxes
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges. Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = 58.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
Itenary : CAPTIVATING CENTRAL USA 10 Days / 09 Nights