Republic Of TURKEY
|Continent, geographical location :||Europe and Asia Continent – Southeastern Europe and Western AsiaTurkey borders the Black Sea and Georgia and Armenia to the northeast, Iran to the east, Iraqto the southeast, the Syrian Arab Republic and the Mediterranean to the south, the Aegean Seato the west and Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest.|
|Area :||783,562 sq km|
|Official Language:||Turkish, Kurdish, French, German and English|
|Religion :||Islam 96.1%, Irreligious 3.2%, Christianity 0.6%, Others 0.1%|
|Currency :||Turkish Lira (TRY) – TL|
|Time difference from India :||Turkey is 2:30 hrs. behind India. Turkey doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time.|
|ISD code :||+ 90 and phone number|
|Government :||Parliamentary Republic▪ President : Abdullah Gul▪ Prime Minister : Recep Tayyip Erdogan|
|Independence Day / National Day :||29th October is celebrated as Independence day, becomes a republic following the dissolutionof the Ottoman Empire.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 23 Apr National Sovereignty and Children’s Day▪ 1 May May Day (Istanbul only)▪ 19 May Commemoration of Ataturk and Youth and Sports Day▪ 30 Aug Victory Day▪ 26 Oct Kurban Bayrami▪ 28 Oct Republic Day (Half day)Additional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Troy , Turkeish coffee, Evil’s Eye, Turkish Delights, Spices, Tulips – Although tulips are oftenassociated with the Netherlands but tulips are actually natives of Central Asia and Turkey.|
|National Landmark :||Blue Mosque, Cappadocia fairy chimney|
|National Airline with Code :||Turkish Airlines (TK)|
|National Flower :||Tulip|
|National Animal / Bird :||Grey Wolf|
|Main Trade :||Manufacturing, Services, Banking, Construction|
Custom Rules :
Free import • Tobacco products (for travellers aged 18 and over): 200 cigarettes and 5 cigarillos (not exceeding 3g each) and 10 cigars and200 grammes of tobacco (with 200 cigarette papers) or 200 grammes chewing tobacco or 200 grammes of wate-pipe tobacco or 50 grammes of snuff tobacco; • Alcoholic beverages (for travellers aged 18 and over): 1 bottle of 1 litre or 2 bottles of 700 ml./750ml. of wine and/or spirits; • 5 bottles of perfume (max. 120 ml. each); • Gifts up to the value of EUR 300. (EUR 145. for those aged under 15); • 1kg of coffee; 1kg of instant coffee; 500g of tea; 1kg of chocolate; 1kg food made of sugar; • Medications for personal use. Prohibited • Firearms and military ammunitions • Pharmaceuticals • Drugs • Meat and dairy products • Madioactive substances Restricted • Cats and dogs require a good health certificate. Pets may enter as passenger’s checked baggage, in the cabin or as cargo.
3N ISTANBUL – 2N ANTALYA
Arrive at Istanbul Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Istanbul.
Istanbul – Full Day Tour After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar will commence. Overnight in Istanbul.(B/L)
Istanbul – Full Day Tour incl. Bosphorus Cruise After breakfast, your tour will start with Spice Bazaar and then it goes on with Bosphorus Cruise. In the afternoon cross over the Bosphorus Bridge to Asia and visit Beylerbeyi Palace. Transfer back to your hotel for overnight. Overnight in Istanbul (B/L)
Istanbul / Antalya After breakfast, we will transfer you to the Ataturk Airport for our domestic flight to Antalya. On arrival you will check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Antalya. (B/L)
Antalya – Full Day Tour After breakfast, depart for sightseeing of Antalya including; Kursunlu Waterfalls, Perge, Aspendos with Lunch. After the tour return to the hotel. Overnight in Antalya.(B/L/D)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||EURO STANDARD||EURO FIRST||EURO SUPERIOR Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 1080||$ 1210||$ 1510 Child with Bed||$ 890||$ 935||$ 1110 Infants 0-23 Months||$ 240||$ 240||240 Single Traveler $ 1320||$ 1565||$ 2160|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME STANDARD||HOTEL NAME FIRST||HOTEL NAME SUPERIOR ISTANBUL||The Metropol||Park City||Elite World Antalya||Aspen||Bw Khan||Antalya|
- 5 nights accommodation in the mentioned hotels below
- Meals are as per itinerary with code letters (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Professional English Speaking Guidance on tour days
- Sightseeings as per itinerary on SIC basis with Museum / Sightseeing Entrances
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Antalya, Antalya to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines
- Local Taxes
- International Airfare and taxes. Visa & Insurance fees.
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- 1EURO = INR 70.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Approx airfare Ex Mumbai INR 55,000 on Emirates, Ex Delhi INR 55,500 on Emirates, Ex Bengaluru INR 60,500 on Qatar Airways, Ex Hyderabad INR 60,000 on Qatar Airways,Ex Ahmedabad INR 58,500 on Emirates.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best
Itenary : HIGHLIGHT OF TURKEY 5 Nights / 6 Days