Republic Of TURKEY
|Continent, geographical location :||Europe and Asia Continent – Southeastern Europe and Western AsiaTurkey borders the Black Sea and Georgia and Armenia to the northeast, Iran to the east, Iraqto the southeast, the Syrian Arab Republic and the Mediterranean to the south, the Aegean Seato the west and Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest.|
|Area :||783,562 sq km|
|Official Language:||Turkish, Kurdish, French, German and English|
|Religion :||Islam 96.1%, Irreligious 3.2%, Christianity 0.6%, Others 0.1%|
|Currency :||Turkish Lira (TRY) – TL|
|Time difference from India :||Turkey is 2:30 hrs. behind India. Turkey doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time.|
|ISD code :||+ 90 and phone number|
|Government :||Parliamentary Republic▪ President : Abdullah Gul▪ Prime Minister : Recep Tayyip Erdogan|
|Independence Day / National Day :||29th October is celebrated as Independence day, becomes a republic following the dissolutionof the Ottoman Empire.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 23 Apr National Sovereignty and Children’s Day▪ 1 May May Day (Istanbul only)▪ 19 May Commemoration of Ataturk and Youth and Sports Day▪ 30 Aug Victory Day▪ 26 Oct Kurban Bayrami▪ 28 Oct Republic Day (Half day)Additional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Troy , Turkeish coffee, Evil’s Eye, Turkish Delights, Spices, Tulips – Although tulips are oftenassociated with the Netherlands but tulips are actually natives of Central Asia and Turkey.|
|National Landmark :||Blue Mosque, Cappadocia fairy chimney|
|National Airline with Code :||Turkish Airlines (TK)|
|National Flower :||Tulip|
|National Animal / Bird :||Grey Wolf|
|Main Trade :||Manufacturing, Services, Banking, Construction|
Custom Rules :
• Tobacco products (for travellers aged 18 and over): 200 cigarettes and 5 cigarillos (not exceeding 3g each) and 10 cigars and
200 grammes of tobacco (with 200 cigarette papers) or 200 grammes chewing tobacco or 200 grammes of wate-pipe tobacco or
50 grammes of snuff tobacco;
• Alcoholic beverages (for travellers aged 18 and over): 1 bottle of 1 litre or 2 bottles of 700 ml./750ml. of wine and/or spirits;
• 5 bottles of perfume (max. 120 ml. each);
• Gifts up to the value of EUR 300. (EUR 145. for those aged under 15);
• 1kg of coffee; 1kg of instant coffee; 500g of tea; 1kg of chocolate; 1kg food made of sugar;
• Medications for personal use.
• Firearms and military ammunitions
• Meat and dairy products
• Madioactive substances
• Cats and dogs require a good health certificate. Pets may enter as passenger’s checked baggage, in the cabin or as cargo.
3N Istanbul – 2N Cappadocia – 2N Kusadasi
Arrive at Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Istanbul.
Istanbul – Full Day Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar will commence. Overnight in Istanbul.(B/L)
Istanbul – Full Day Tour incl. Bosphorus Cruise (B/L)
After breakfast, your tour will start with Spice Bazaar and then it goes on with Bosphorus Cruise. In the afternoon cross over the Bosphorus Bridge to Asia and visit Beylerbeyi Palace. Transfer back to your hotel for overnight. Overnight in Istanbul
Istanbul / Izmir – Kusadasi
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the Ataturk Airport for our domestic flight to Izmir. On arrival you will check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B/D)
Kusadasi – Ephesus Full Day Tour
After breakfast, departure for full day tour of Ephesus ; Temple of Artemis. Ephesus was one of the seven churches of Asia cited in the Book of Revelation. The Gospel of John might have been written here. It is also the site of a large gladiator graveyard. Overnight in Kusadasi.(B/L/D)
Kusadasi – Fly – Cappadocia
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Cappadocia from Izmir airport. Arrive to Kayseri airport and transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.(B/D)
Cappadocia – Full Day Tour
After breakfast, we shall start our Cappadocia tour including Goreme Open Air Museum, Dervent Valley, Pasabag Valley. After lunch, we will make a shopping tour in which you will be aware of the ancient arts of Turkey like carpet weaving, leather manufacturing and jewellery. As this will be a guided tour, you will avoid being hassled which will enable you enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen. Free evening. Overnight in Cappadocia.(B/L/D)
Cappadocia / Fly / Istanbul / Fly (B)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. You will have free time until transfer to the airport for our flight back to Istanbul to catch your flight to your next destination. The tour ends with great memories. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing Lite Tur for your holiday.
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||EURO STANDARD||EURO FIRST||EURO SUPERIOR|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 1307||$ 1463||$ 2171|
|Child with Bed||$ 1019||$ 1103||$ 1511|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 240||$ 240||$ 240|
|Single Traveller||$ 1546||$ 1834||$ 3118|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME STANDARD||HOTEL NAME FIRST||HOTEL NAME SUPERIOR|
|ISTANBUL||The Metropol||Park City||Elite World|
|CAPPADOCIA||Peri Tower||Burcu Kaya||Gamirasu|
- 7 nights accommodation in the mentioned hotels below
- Meals are as per itinerary with code letters (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Professional English Speaking Guidance on tour days
- Sightseeings as per itinerary on SIC basis with Museum / Sightseeing Entrances
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir, Izmir to Kayseri, Kayseri to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines
- Local Taxes
- International Flights
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at meals
- Tips and portrage at hotels
- Tips to the driver and the guide
- 1 USD = INR 52.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Approx airfare Ex Mumbai INR 55,000 on Emirates, Ex Delhi INR 55,500 on Emirates, Ex Bengaluru INR 60,500 on Qatar Airways, Ex Hyderabad INR 60,000 on Qatar Airways,Ex Ahmedabad INR 58,500 on Emirates.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best
Itinerary : HISTORIC – TURKEY 9 Days