What is dubai and Why to visit ????
Dubai is a unique destination that is both a dynamic business centre and a tourist paradise, offering more attractions, shopping, fine dining and quality hotels. From the timeless tranquillity of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors. The emirate embraces a wide variety of scenery in a very small area. In a single day, the tourist can experience everything from rugged mountains and awe-inspiring sand dunes to sandy beaches and lush green parks, from dusty villages to luxurious residential districts and from ancient houses with wind towers to ultra-modern shopping malls. Perfect location Dubai enjoys, without a doubt, one of the best locations on the planet. Situated halfway between Europe and Asia, few destinations take more than 8 hours direct flying time to or from Dubai. Just overnight from London, four hours from Nairobi, three hours from Mumbai, 8 hours from Hong Kong and a direct flight from the United States or Australia, Dubai is definitely a destination of choice for vacationing, living and business. An array of hotels Dubai offers a range of hotels to suit every taste, whim and budget! From the glitzy, opulent and of the most expensive and only seven star hotel in the world all the way through to the very affordable. Then there are the resorts in the desert where tourists can experience unmatched peace and tranquillity. Whatever the choice, it will definitely be an unforgettable stay as a tourist or business traveller. Shopper’s paradise Dubai is ranked the second world’s most popular destination for shopping after the United States and ahead of popular shopping destinations like Singapore, France, UK, and Hong Kong among others. With a long history as a trading hub, today Dubai is synonymous with shopping. From souk to shopping mall, Dubai has it all – duty free, gold, electronics, textiles, cars – and is a true shopper’s paradise. Perfect for the shop-o-holics and for retail therapy! Events & Festivals Dubai has established itself as a major destination for an eclectic array of local and international events and earned its reputation as the sporting capital of the Middle East. Throughout the year, Dubai hosts a range of popular annual sporting activities, dazzling entertainment attractions, as well as conferences and exhibitions.
4N – Dubai
DUBAI (Day Free for Shopping) Arrive at Dubai International Airport, proceed for an Eye Scan. After Eye Scanning, complete Immigration formalities & collect your luggage from the assigned baggage belt. After completing the Customs formalities. You will be guided and escorted by our qualified and caring Tour Escort. Transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure and free for Shopping. Dinner at Indian Restaurant (Jain/Veg & NonVeg (Note: Separate restaurants for Jain & Veg guests)) Overnight stay in Hotel. (D)
DUBAI (City Tour & Dhow Cruise) After enjoying your Breakfast, embark upon half day orientation City Tour of Dubai, the second largest Emirates of the UAE. We begin the tour with a Photo-Stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souks. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with Photo-Stop at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop), Atlantis The Palm & Tallest Building in the whole world (Photo Stop), Burj Khalifa (Photo Stop). Transfer back to hotel. Later in the evening you will be picked up at 19:45 Hrs from your hotel to enjoy a memorable cruising along Dubai’s Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Dhow Cruise by Dubai’s illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. ‘Abras’ (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed’s House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous Buffet Dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available. Cruise begins at 20:30 hrs from Deira Creek & gets over at 23:30 hrs. Overnight stay at Hotel (B,D)
DUBAI (Desert Safari + Shopping) After enjoying your Breakfast, time free for Shopping and exploring this magnificently beautiful international city on your own. Advent for a thrilling Desert Safari drives at 15:30hrs over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Fabulous views of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, Heena Painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous Buffet Dinner with a wide variety of barbecue dinner. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dance under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders) and Tanoura show. Overnight stay in Hotel. (As per DTCM rules, Desert Safari concludes at 20:30 hrs sharp) (B,D)
(Dubai Mall + Burj Khalifa Top View + Shopping) After enjoying your Breakfast, day is free at leisure or Shopping. Later in the afternoon, we proceed to enjoy the Dubai Mall, Musical Fountain & Burj Khalifa Top View with Entry Ticket. Time free to shop and enjoy Shopping at Dubai Mall. Later experience The Dubai Fountain – World’s largest dancing fountain which is set on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake, the fountain shoots water jets as high as 500 ft (150 meters), equivalent to that of a 50-storey building. The fountain is 900 ft (275 meters) long and has five circles of varying sizes and two central arcs. Next Burj Khalifa Top View with Entry Ticket – No building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. By night, sparkling lights and stars compete for your attention. By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai. A standard visit to At the Top lasts approximately 60 minutes, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the Dubai skyline at your leisure. Transfers, Dinner at Indian Restaurant (Jain/Veg & NonVeg (Note: Separate restaurants for Jain & Veg guests)). Overnight stay at Hotel. (B,D)
DUBAI to MUMBAI After enjoying Breakfast check out from the hotel @ 12:00 noon. spend little time for last minute Shopping. Transfer to the airport to board your flight back home. Arrive in India with happy memories. (B)
OPTIONAL SIGHT SEEINGS ( Can be Added or Altered in Standard Itinerary )
* Snow Park with Transfer (4 Hr Tour)
* Abu Dhabi City Tour with Veg Lunch (9 Hr Tour)
* Full Day Dubai City Tour with Mono Rail & Museum (9 Hr Tour)
* Dolphin Show at Dubai Creek Park ( Half Day Tour)
* Wild Wadi Water Park ( Half Day Tour)
* Abu Dhabi Mosque with Ferrari Park ( 10 Hr Tour)
* Burj Al Arab Breakfast (Indian Veg B/F)
* Burj Al Arab Dinner ( Bab al Yam- International Cuisine)
* Aqua Venture + Lost Chember ( Half Day at At Atlantis)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||STANDARD (USD)||DELUXE (USD)||FIRST (USD)||SUPERIOR (USD) Per Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 452||$ 472||$ 492||$ 632|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL (Standard)||HOTEL (Deluxe)||HOTEL (First)||HOTEL (Superior) DUBAI||RUSH INN OR SIMILAR||DOLPHIN HOTEL OR SIMILAR||IMPERIAL SUITS OR SIMILAR||MAJESTIC TOWER OR SIMILAR|
- 04 Nights Accommodation in selected hotel. Meals: Breakfast (B), Dinner (D)
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC base.
- Dubai City tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari
- Burj Khalifa with Transfer
- Dubai Mall
- Normal Tourist visa
- Ok To Board ( Except Air Arabia & Air India)
- Airfare & airport taxes. Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than specified above. Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fee & excursion tickets not mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = INR 52.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will have to explore the place of visit on your own.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Approximate economy class airfare : Ex Mumbai INR 35,000, Ex Delhi INR 36,000, Ex Banglore INR 35,000 on Air Mauritius, Ex Hyderabad INR 50,000,Ex Ahmadabad INR 50,000, Ex Kolkata INR 50,000 on Emirates
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best