|Capital City:||Hong Kong|
|Continent, geographical location :||Asia|
Hong Kong is situated on the southeast coast of China at the mouth of the Pearl River facing
the South China Sea. Covering an area of 1,104 square kilometres (425 square miles), the
territory is made up of Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula and the New Territories.Area :1,104 sq kmPopulation :7,061,200Official Language:Cantonese, EnglishReligion :Eclectic mixture of local religions 90%, Christian 10%Currency :Hong Kong dollar (HKD) – $Time difference from India :Hong Kong is 2.30 hours ahead of India.ISD code :+ 852 and phone numberGovernment :Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
• President of the Legislative Council – Jasper TsangIndependence Day / National Day :1st July is celebrated as independence day, transfer of sovereignty from United Kingdom to
People’s Republic of China.Public Holidays :• 1 Jan New Year’s Day
• 23 Jan Chinese Lunar New Year’s Day
• 4 Apr Ching Ming Festival
• 6 Apr Good Friday
• 9 Apr Easter Monday
• 28 Apr Buddha’s Birthday
• 1 May Labour Day
• 23 Jun Dragon Boat Festival
• 1 Oct National Day of the People’s Republic of China
• 23 Oct Chung Yeung Festival
• 25 Dec Christmas Day
• 26 Dec Boxing Day
Additional holidays may be observed regionally.Known for :Food, The Peak Tram, Hong Kong Disneyland, Ocean Park and its famous skyline.National Landmark :Victoria Peak, Giant Buddha at Lantau Island.National Airline with Code :Hong Kong does not have a specific national airline although Cathay Pacific as a Hong Kong
based airline is perhaps the closest to this role. Hong Kong Airlines HXNational Flower :Bauhinia BlakeanaNational Animal / Bird :PandaMain Trade :Electrical machinery and appliances, textiles, watches and clocks, toys and precious stones.
Custom Rules :
• 19 Cigarettes or
• 25 cigars or
• 25 grams of tobacco
• 1 litre alcoholic liquor above 30%vol
• Illegal drugs
• Firearms, explosives and ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Controlled chemicals
• Pets and animals – unless permission has been obtained
• Plant and plant products
• Meat and poultry
• Rough diamonds
• Counterfeit goods
• Pornographic material
• Any weapons or ammunition being imported into the country will require a special licence for possession issued by the Hong Kong police department.
• Plants, plant products and soil are banned from entering the country unless accompanied by a licence issued by the countries Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation department.
• A import permit issued by the Veterinary Officer of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department will be required to import any Cats, dogs or other pets into the country. A certificate proving the animal’s health from the traveller’s country of origin will also be required.
• Quarantine not required for any dogs coming directly from the UK. Travellers from other countries are advised to check before attempting to import any pets into the country.
2N Macau – 3N Hongkong
Hong Kong – Macau
Arrive Hong Kong Airport, proceed to pier to catch ferry for Macau, Arrive at Macau transfer to hotel. Overnight in Macau.
Macau – City tour
Today proceed to enjoy Macau city tour. Visit Na Tcha Temple, Section of Old City Walls, Ruins of St Paul’s Fisherman’s Wharf, Western set lunch, Casino visit, Temple of A-Ma, Macau Tower. Overnight in Macau. (B)
Macau – Hong kong
Proceed to pier by coach to catch ferry for Hong Kong, Arrive at Hong Kong and proceed to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hong Kong. (B)
Hong Kong – Disneyland – Hong Kong
Today morning proceed for a fun filled day at Disneyland. Overnight in Hong kong .(B)
Enjoy your day at city tour of Hong Kong Island. Visit Man Mo Temple, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Stanley Market. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight in Hong Kong.(B)
Hong Kong -Hometown
Proceed to board flight to your hometown or to next destination.(B)
Price / Inclusion
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|RAMADA HOTEL KOWLOON OR SIMILAR||HARBOUR PLAZA 8 DEGREE OR SIMILAR||HARBOUR GRAND KOWLOON OR SIMILAR|
|BEST WESTERN TAIPA OR SIMILAR||SINTRA MACAU / REGENCY HOTEL / RIO HOTEL OR SIMILAR||GRAND LISBAO MACAU/HOTEL LISBAO GRAND WALDO OR SIMILAR|
- 5 Nights Accommodation in above mentioned hotels Meals: Breakfast (B) as per the itinerary
- Hongkong Hotel to Hongkong Airport on Seat in Coach Basis. Return ferry tickets Hong Kong-Macau-Hong Kong
- Macau Pier- Macau Hotel- Macau Pier transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Half day city tour of Hong Kong and Disneyland Tour and Macau Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Note: Please note that that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Seat in Coach basis(SIC) which operate on fixed timing,we request you to be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time
- Airfare and taxes. Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above. Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- 1USD=INR 52
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Approx return economy class airfare Ex Mumbai INR 30,000 on Jet Airways,Ex Delhi INR 27,500 on Jet Airways ,Ex Bengaluru INR 35,500 on Cathay, Ex Hyderabad INR 35,500 on Air India , Ex Ahemdabad INR 36,500 on Air India.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- The above airfares are approximate and are subject to change.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itenary : SPECTACULAR HONG KONG 6 Days