Kingdom of THAILAND
|Continent, geographical location :||Asia – South East AsiaIt is bordered to the west by Myanmar and the Indian Ocean, to the south and east by Malaysiaand the Gulf of Thailand, to the east by Cambodia, and to the north and east by Laos.|
|Area :||513,120 sq. km.|
|Religion :||Buddhist 94.6%, Muslim 4.6%, Christian 0.7%, other 0.1%|
|Currency :||Thai Baht (THB) – ฿|
|Time difference from India :||Thailand is 1.30 hours ahead of India.|
|ISD code :||+ 66 and phone number|
|Government :||Unitary parliamentary democracy Constitutional monarchy▪ King – Bhumibol Adulyadej▪ Prime Minister – Yingluck Shinawatra|
|Independence Day / National Day :||5th December is celebrated as National Day – Birthday of King. Thailand’s national day changesdepending on the king’s birthday.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 23 Jan Chinese Lunar New Year’s Day▪ 5 May Coronation Day▪ 12 Aug The Queen’s Birthday▪ 10 Dec Constitution Day▪ 25 Dec Christmas DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Tuk-tuk – a 3 wheeled vehicle, Thai Temples, Som Tum salad – spicy salad made from shreddedunripe papaya, Thai Massage.|
|National Landmark :||Reclining Buddha, Islands – Phuket, Krabi, Phi phi|
|National Airline with Code :||Thai Airways (TG)|
|National Flower :||Golden Shower Tree – locally called dok kheun or Ratchaphruek|
|National Animal / Bird :||Thai Elephant, Siamese Fireback Pheasant|
|Main Trade :||Automatic data processing machines and parts, automobiles and parts, precious stones andjewellery, refined fuels, rubber, electronic integrated circuits, polymers of ethylene andpropylene, rice, iron and steel and their products, rubber products, chemical products.|
Custom Rules :
For over 20 year olds:
• 200 cigarettes or 250g cigars 250g of tobacco
• 1L of alcohol
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use of up to 10,000 local currency (Baht)
• Narcotics and other controlled substances
• Counterfeit items
• Goods with Thai flag on them
• Fake Royal or other Official seals
• Copyright infringing items
• Local currency
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain
• Plants, foodstuff and seeds- health certificate require. Check with the nearest embassy.
• Weaponry and ammunition – permission obtainable from Ministry of Interior. Check with the nearest embassy.
• Foreign currency – any amounts need to be declared.
2N Phuket-2N Pattaya-2N Bangkok
Arrive at Phuket and proceed for your transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax on the beaches.Overnight in Phuket.
Phuket – City tour
Today proceed for Half Day Phuket City Tour. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Phuket. (B)
Phuket – Bangkok – Pattaya
Today proceed for your transfer to Phuket airport to board your flight to Bangkok. Arrive at Bangkok Airport and proceed to Pattaya,a city known for its vibrant night life. Overnight in Pattaya. (B) Optional: Evening enjoy Alcazar show.
Pattaya – Coral Island
Toda enjoy Half day Coral Island Tour with Speed Boat Transfer. After Lunch proceed to Pattaya, Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight in Pattaya. (B,L) Optional :One can enjoy various water sport activities like, Para sailing, Undersea walk etcon your own
Pattaya – Bangkok
Today proceed to Bangkok.Rest of the day free at leisure or you can enjoy shopping . Overnight in Bangkok. (B)
Bangkok – Temple tour and Gems gallery
Today enjoy Half Day City tour, which includes Temple Tour and Gems gallery. Rest of the evening is free for shopping and leisure activities. Overnight in Bangkok.(B)
Bangkok – Hometown
Proceed to Bangkok airport to board the flight for your hometown or to next destination.(B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD FIRST||USD SUPERIOR|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 550||$ 685||$ 1025|
|Child with Bed||$ 510||$ 425||$ 625|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 170||$ 210||$ 310|
|Single Traveller||$ 730||$ 980||$ 1600|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|PHUKET||IBIS PATONG OR SIMILAR||DEEWANA PATONG/ PATONG RESORT OR SIMILAR||MILLENIUM PATONG/AMARI CORAL BEACH RESORT OR SIMILAR|
|PATTAYA||IBIS PATTAYA/DISCOVERY BEACH OR SIMILAR||SIAM BAYVIEW/SIAM BAYSHORE OR SIMILAR||ROYAL CLIFF RESORT/ MARRIOT/ HILTON OR SIMILAR|
|BANGKOK||AMBASSADOR MAIN WING/ WINDSOR SUITES/GRAND PRESIDENT OR SIMILAR||REMBRANDT/NOVOTEL SIAM SQAURE/BAIYOKE SKY(SKY ZONE) OR SIMILAR||SHERATON GRAND SUKHUMVIT/ SHANGRI-LA OR SIMILAR|
- 6 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in selected hotels
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport on Private Basis.
- Phuket Airport- Hotel-Phuket Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- The transfers from the airport to hotel in Phuket is on Seat in Coach basis which operate on fixed timing,kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Half day Coral Island Tour by speedboat including lunch on Seat in Coach Basis
- Half day City Temples Tour incl. Gems Gallery in Bangkok, Phuket city Sightseeing tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- 1USD=INR 52. High Season surcharge applicable
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure Kindly note that drivers are not guides
- Approximate Economy Airfare : Ex Mumbai INR 29500, Ex Delhi INR 32,000, Ex Bengaluru INR 29,000, Ex Hyderabad INR 28,000, Ex Kolkata INR 30,000 on Thai Airways.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itenary : ESSENTIAL THAILAND 7 Days