Republic of SINGAPORE
|Continent, geographical location :||Asia – South East AsiaIt is located at the southern tip of the Malayan Peninsula between Malaysia and Indonesia.|
|Area :||710 sq km|
|Official Language:||Mandarin Chinese, English, Malay and Tamil. Most Singaporeans are bilingual and speak English,which is used as the main language of communication.|
|Religion :||Taoist, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu and Muslim|
|Currency :||Singapore Dollar (SGD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||Singapore is 2:30 hrs ahead of India.|
|ISD code :||+ 65 and phone number|
|Government :||Unitary parliamentary republic▪ President – Tony Tan Keng Yam▪ Prime Minister – Lee Hsien Loong|
|Independence Day / National Day :||9th August is celebrated as National days, in commemoration of Singapore’s Independence fromMalaysia.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 23 Jan Chinese Lunar New Year’s Day▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 7 Apr Holy Saturday▪ 8 Apr Easter Day▪ 1 May Labour Day▪ 5 May Vesak Day▪ 1 Jul Youth Day▪ 19 Aug Hari Raya Puasa▪ 13 Nov Diwali/Deepavali▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 31 Dec New Year’s EveAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Multiculturalism, Shopping, Changi Airport – awarded as the Best Airport Worldwide,Sentosa – the most visited island resort , Night safari – World’s first nocturnal zoo, Law andorder – the country actually enforces them.|
|National Landmark :||The Merlion, Singapore Flyer|
|National Airline with Code :||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|National Flower :||Vanda Miss Joaquim Orchid|
|National Animal / Bird :||Singapura Cat, Crow, Mynah|
|Main Trade :||Machinery and equipment, consumer goods, chemicals and mineral fuels.|
Custom Rules :
• For over 18 years old:
• Up to 3l of alcohol allowance which include not more than 1l of spirit and combination of up 2l of beer and wine (2l of wine and 1l of beer or 2l of beer and 1l of wine if not brining any spirit). Alcohol coming from Malaysia is fully dutiable.
• Please Note! No free import of tobacco and only cigarettes marked SDPC can be imported (see the Cigarettes Guidelines in Contact tab)
• Free Import of items (gifts, souvenirs, new item, foodstuff) worth up to 300,- Singapore Dollars allowance for over 18 years old and 100,- Singapore Dollars allowance for minors.
• Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum)
• Chewing tobacco and tobacco substitution (electronic cigarettes)
• Cigarette lighters
• Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
• Endangered species of wildlife and products thereof
• Fireworks or other flammable or explosive material.
• Pornography and other types of obscenities.
• Counterfeit materials and any materials breaching copyrights.
• Subversive material
• Treasonous material
• Cigarettes not marked SDPC.
• Weapons and ammunition can be brought in only with permission from Singapore Police Force
• Pets and any type of foodstuff permissible only when agreed with Veterinary Authority of • Singapore or contact the nearest
• Telecommunication and Radio Communication Equipment is subject of approval from The Info comm • Development Authority of Singapore
• Video and audio recording equipment, and cartridges, films CDs and DVDs need to be declared and maybe subject to a check. For more information contact Media Development Authority.
• Medication – thoroughly documented, in original packaging and supplemented with doctor’s note or proper prescription. For further details please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate or Health Authority.
2N Sentosa-3N Singapore
Singapore – Sentosa
Arrive at Singapore airport & proceed for your transfer to Sentosa hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Sentosa.
Sentosa – Universal Studio
Today enjoy a day at Universal Studio (Entrance Ticket Included) where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures,enjoy action at Jurassic Park ,thrilling rides,entertainment shows .Overnight in Sentosa (B)
Sentosa- Singapore – Night Safari
Proceed to transfer to Singapore hotel & afternoon free for leisure. Later evening proceed to enjoy Night Safari (Without Dinner)See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtlemoonglow lighting. Overnight in Singapore . Overnight in Singapore.(B)
Singapore -City Tour
Today, the day is free for shopping & relaxation. Afternoon proceed for a Half Day City Tour,enjoy driving pass China Town,Little India ,Merlion Park and visit the National Orchid Museum.Evening is free for shopping. Overnight in Singapore.(B)
Today after breakfast, day is at leisure. Overnight in Singapore. (B) Optional: One can enjoy view exotic birds at Jurong Bird Park on your own.
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD||USD FIRST||USD SUPERIOR||USD DELUXE|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 849||$ 940||$ 1180||$ 1199|
|Child with Bed||$ 635||$ 705||$ 885||$ 899|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 255||$ 285||$ 355||$ 360|
|Single Traveler||$ 1460||$ 1645||$ 2125||$ 2165|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME STANDARD||HOTEL NAME FIRST||HOTEL NAME SUPERIOR||HOTELDELUXE NAME|
|SINGAPORE||PENINSULA EXCELSIOR /ALBERT COURT||HOLIDAY INN ATRIUM/ORCHARD PARADE COPTHRONE||HILTON/MANDARIN ORACHARD||THE SENTOSA RESORT SPA OR SIMILAR|
|SENTOSA||SILOSO BEACH RESORT OR SIMILAR||SILOSO BEACH RESORT OR SIMILAR||SHANGRILA RASA /SENTOSA RESORT AND SPA OR SIMILAR||MANDARIN ORCHARD OR SIMILAR|
- 02 nights Sentosa (Sunday -Thursday ) & 03 nights Singapore accommodation with Breakfast in selected hotels
- One Day Universal Studios Pass (Monday to Friday)
- Singapore Airport -Sentosa Hotel- Singapore Hotel transfers on private basis
- Singapore City Tour,Night Safari on Seat in Coach Basis
- Singapore Hotel- Singapore Airport on Seat in Coach Basis
- Note : The transfers from the airport to hotel is on Seat in Coach (SIC) which operate on fixed timing,kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Return airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- High Season surcharge applicable
- 1 USD = 52 INR.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Approx eco class airfare Ex Mum INR 24,000,Ex Delhi INR 27,500 on Jet Airways,Ex Bengaluru INR 30,000 on Singapore Airlines,Ex Hyd INR 29,000 on Malaysian Airlines,Ex Ahmd INR 33,000 on Singapore Airlines,Ex Kolkatta INR 28,500
- The above airfares are approximate and are subject to change.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1100hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itinerary : ESSENTIAL SINGAPORE 6 Days