Republic of SINGAPORE
|Continent, geographical location :||Asia – South East AsiaIt is located at the southern tip of the Malayan Peninsula between Malaysia and Indonesia.|
|Area :||710 sq km|
|Official Language:||Mandarin Chinese, English, Malay and Tamil. Most Singaporeans are bilingual and speak English,which is used as the main language of communication.|
|Religion :||Taoist, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu and Muslim|
|Currency :||Singapore Dollar (SGD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||Singapore is 2:30 hrs ahead of India.|
|ISD code :||+ 65 and phone number|
|Government :||Unitary parliamentary republic▪ President – Tony Tan Keng Yam▪ Prime Minister – Lee Hsien Loong|
|Independence Day / National Day :||9th August is celebrated as National days, in commemoration of Singapore’s Independence fromMalaysia.|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 23 Jan Chinese Lunar New Year’s Day▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 7 Apr Holy Saturday▪ 8 Apr Easter Day▪ 1 May Labour Day▪ 5 May Vesak Day▪ 1 Jul Youth Day▪ 19 Aug Hari Raya Puasa▪ 13 Nov Diwali/Deepavali▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 31 Dec New Year’s EveAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Multiculturalism, Shopping, Changi Airport – awarded as the Best Airport Worldwide,Sentosa – the most visited island resort , Night safari – World’s first nocturnal zoo, Law andorder – the country actually enforces them.|
|National Landmark :||The Merlion, Singapore Flyer|
|National Airline with Code :||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|National Flower :||Vanda Miss Joaquim Orchid|
|National Animal / Bird :||Singapura Cat, Crow, Mynah|
|Main Trade :||Machinery and equipment, consumer goods, chemicals and mineral fuels.|
Custom Rules :
• For over 18 years old:
• Up to 3l of alcohol allowance which include not more than 1l of spirit and combination of up 2l of beer and wine (2l of wine and
1l of beer or 2l of beer and 1l of wine if not brining any spirit). Alcohol coming from Malaysia is fully dutiable.
• Please Note! No free import of tobacco and only cigarettes marked SDPC can be imported (see the Cigarettes Guidelines in
• Free Import of items (gifts, souvenirs, new item, foodstuff) worth up to 300,- Singapore Dollars allowance for over 18 years old
and 100,- Singapore Dollars allowance for minors.
• Chewing gum (except dental and medicated gum)
• Chewing tobacco and tobacco substitution (electronic cigarettes)
• Cigarette lighters
• Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
• Endangered species of wildlife and products thereof
• Fireworks or other flammable or explosive material.
• Pornography and other types of obscenities.
• Counterfeit materials and any materials breaching copyrights.
• Subversive material
• Treasonous material
• Cigarettes not marked SDPC.
• Weapons and ammunition can be brought in only with permission from Singapore Police Force
• Pets and any type of foodstuff permissible only when agreed with Veterinary Authority of • Singapore or contact the nearest
• Telecommunication and Radio Communication Equipment is subject of approval from The Info comm • Development Authority of
• Video and audio recording equipment, and cartridges, films CDs and DVDs need to be declared and maybe subject to a check.
For more information contact Media Development Authority.
• Medication – thoroughly documented, in original packaging and supplemented with doctor’s note or proper prescription. For
further details please contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate or Health Authority.
2N Langkawi – 3N Singapore
Arrive at Langkawi and proceed for your transfer to your hotel.You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this paradise island surrounded by turquoise waters of the sea. Overnight in Langkawi.
Langkawi – Round Island Tour
Today the morning is at leisure.Later in the afternoon depart for half day round island tour.Visit Underwater world,View of Pantai Cenang,Mahsuri Memorial,Traditional Gamat factory and Eagle Sqaure.Overnight in Langkawi.(B)
Langkawi – Singapore – Night Safari
Today morning proceed to airport to board a flight to Singapore.Arrive at Singapore Airport and proceed to your hotel. Evening proceed to enjoy Night Safari,See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Overnight in Singapore. (B)
Singapore – City Tour
Today, the day is free for shopping & relaxation. Afternoon proceed for a Half Day City Tour,enjoy driving pass China Town,Little India ,Merlion Park and visit the National Orchid Museum.Evening is free for shopping. Overnight in Singapore.(B)
Singapore – Sentosa Island – Singapore
The morning is free for shopping & relaxation. Afternoon proceed for a half day visit to Sentosa Island where you can treat yourself to Underwater world,Dolphin Lagoon, the Songs of the Sea – A world class show of water jets and visit images of Singapore. Later return back to hotel. Overnight in Singapore.(B)
Singapore – Hometown
Proceed to the airport to board the flight for your hometown or to the next destination with lots of memories to cherish for a lifetime.(B)
Price / Inclusion
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Langkawi||Bay View/Lanai Awana Porto Malai/Mutiara Burau||Frangipani Beach Resort/Langkawi Lagoon/Berjaya Beach Resort||Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort/Sheraton Langkawi/Westin Langkawi|
|Singapore||Albert Court/Peninsula Excelsior or similar||Holiday Inn Atrium/Orchard Parade hotel or similar||Hilton/Mandarin Orchard or similar|
- 05 Nights accommodation in selected hotels or similar
- Meals as per the itinerary.Breakfast(B)
- Half Day Singapore City tour, Night Safari Tour (Without Dinner), Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa (Without Cineblast) on Seat in coach basis
- Half Day Round Island Tour in Langkawi on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return Airport transfers in Langkawi & Singapore on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- The transfers based on Seat in Coach Basis(SIC) which operate on fixed timings,be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Airfare and taxes
- Visa & Insurance fees
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1USD=INR 52.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure
- Approximate economy class airfare on Malaysian airlines Ex Mumbai INR 38,500,Ex Delhi INR 40,500,Ex Bengaluru INR 38,500 on Sinapore Airlines,Ex Hyderabad INR 37,000 on Singapore Airlines
- The above airfares are approximate and are subject to change.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Kindly note that drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itenary : SINGAPORE LANGKAWI – 6 Days / 5 Nights