3N Moscow -3N Saint Petersburg
Arrive at Moscow and proceed to your hotel. Overnight in Moscow.
Moscow-panoramic city tour and visit of Kremlin grounds and 3 cathedrals
Enjoy city tour visiting the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum continue to the Cathedral of the Christ the Savior, New Maidens Convent, Moscow State University. Visit to the Sparrow Hills observation spot open, Memorial Complex at Poklonnaya Hill and Victory Park, Triumphal Arch, Kutuzov Avenue, New Arbat, Boulevard ring, Pushkin square, Tverskaya Street and Manezhnaya Square. Late afternoon visit Kremlin ,famous for the ancient Sobornaya (Cathedrals’) Square and cathedrals: Cathedral of the Annunciation; Assumption Cathedral where Russian tsars and imperators were crowned; Cathedral of the Archangel was a burial place for Grand Princes. The Great Kremlin Palace used to be a residence of Russian tsars and imperators; nowadays it is a residence of Russian President. Overnight in Moscow. (B)
Moscow -Metro tour
Today enjoy a tour of metro stations of Moscow. Built during Stalin’s rule, these metro stations were supposed to display the best of Soviet architecture and design and show how privileged the lifestyle of the Russian people was. Today the Metro system has grown into an enormous network of 11 lines and over 160 stations, with new stations opening every year. During the tour you visit such stations as Mayakovskaya, Komsomolskaya, Ploschad Revolutsii, Kropotkinskaya, Novokusnetskaya, Novoslobodskaya. Overnight in Moscow. (B)
Moscow – St Petersburg
Today morning day is at leisure. Later in the transfer to train station for your train to St Petersburg .Late evening arrive at St Petersburg and proceed to your hotel. Overnight in St Petersberg (B)
St Petersburg -Half day city tour-visit of the Hermitage State museum
Take a drive along the “Great Perspective” world famous today as Nevsky Prospect lined with marble palaces of Russian royalty and aristocracy, You have an excellent picture opportunity with a stunning panorama view of the 5 buildings of the State Hermitage Museum, the Admiralty and St.Isaac’s Cathedral. You visit the most splendid architectural masterpieces of St.Petesburg: Fine Arts Square with the Russian Museum, the magnificent Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood, Field ofMars, the Alexanderinsky Drama Theater, Smolny Cathedral, Senate & Synod classical buildings, the Bronze Horseman and much more. Enjoy the beauty of the third largest square in the world. The premier city attraction is the Hermitage Museum. Walk up an imposing baroque marble staircase and marvel at all the gold leaf, and check out the several heavily decorated rooms including a throne room. It can take a complete day to see the highlights. Overnight in St Petersberg.
Saint Petersburg -Tour to Peterhof Palace
Today visit the Palace at Peterhof sits amidst an enormous park, adorned with fountains, statues and pavilions. The upper Garden, located between the St. Petersburg highway and the Grand Palace, is a typical French-style formal garden with five fountains including one depicting Neptune, the God of the Sea. The estate’s Lower Park lies between the Garden Palace and the seashore and boasts the world’s largest system of fountains, earning it the title the “Russian Versailles”. There are three major cascades and over 120 fountains in the park. The most impressive is the Grand Cascade.Overnight in St Petersberg. (B)
Saint Petersburg- Hometown
Today transfer to Airport to board the flight for your next destination / hometown with fond memories to cherish for a lifetime. (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||EURO STANDARD|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||€ 2266|
|Child with Bed||€ 1560|
|Infants 0-23 Months||€ 240|
|Single Traveler||€ 2744|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|SAINT PETERSBURG||Park Inn Pulkovskaya|
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Moscow.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in St Petersburg
- Meals as per itinerary (B) Breakfast.
- Train tickets from Moscow- St Petersburg
- Entrances to the Moscow Kremlin and 3 cathedrals, Moscow metro, Hermitage museum, Peterhof Palace
- Private vans for all transfers and tours
- Local English speaking guide for all transfers and tours (separate guide in each city)
- Airfare and taxes. Visa & Insurance fees.
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- 1 EURO = INR 70.
- High Season surcharge will be applicable.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Approximate return economy class airfare Ex Mumbai INR 55,000 on Jet Airways.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late checkout are subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit your best
Itinerary : BEST OF RUSSIA 07 Days