1N Stuttgart – 2N Heidelberg – 2N Munich – 1N Innsbruck – 1N Salzburg – 2N Vienna
Munich – Stuttgart (Approx. 2 hrs 20 mins)
Arrival in Munich. Proceed to train station to catch train for Stuttgart. On arrival at Stuttgart, transfer to hotel. Later proceed for guided walking tour of Stuttgart visiting the palace garden, the historical city centre and the Museum of Art. You will get to know about cultural and architectural history Evening is at leisure for shopping & stroll through the city.Overnight in Stuttgart
Stuttgart – Heidelberg (Approx. 1 hr)
Proceed to train station to catch an early morning train for Heidelberg. On arrival at Heidelberg, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure for own activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Heidelberg. (B) Optional: In the evening one can spend an unforgettable evening and dinner at the romantic Rhine Valley at an additional cost
Heidelberg – Day tour on the Rhine
Today proceed to enjoy full day trip to the Rhine Valley. See the river, the little villages and vineyards, mighty medieval castles and the famous Loreley Rock. Also enjoy boat trip on the Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen. Overnight in Heidelberg. (B)
Heidelberg – Munich (Approx 3 hrs 30 mins)
Proceed to train station to catch morning train for Munich. On arrival at Munich, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Munich. (B) Optional: One can visit BMW Museum to discover the history of BMW at an additional coast
Munich – Hop on Hop off Tour
Today proceed to Hop on / Hop off Munich tour. The highlights of the tour include the Pinakotheken art museums and the National Theatre with the Royal Palace. In the ancient part of town the world famous Hofbraeuhaus and the colorful open air marketwill be pointed out. Rest of the day free time for shopping. Overnight in Munich. (B) Optional : Munich Segway Tour. The Segway Tour is loads of fun and an unforgettable way to see the city!
Munich – Innsbruck (Approx 2 hrs 50 mins) – Visit to Swaroski Cristal World
Today proceed to station to board the train for Innsbruck. On arrival proceed to your hotel. Later proceed to visit Swarovski Crystal World in Watterns. This tour will take you to explore the fantastic and sparkling world of Swarovski. Aboard a fastand comfortable coach from central Innsbruck (30 minutes drive). Drive back to Innsbruck. Overnight in Innsbruck. (B)
Innsbruck – Salzburg (Approx 2 hrs)
Proceed to train station to catch an early morning train for Salzburg. On arrival proceed to your hotel. Later enjoy walking tour of Mozart’s city including a visit to his birthplace. This walking tour gives you a great opportunity to see many highlights of the city where Mozart was born. Overnight in Salzburg. (B)
Salzburg – Vienna (Approx 3 hrs 10 mins)
Proceed to station to board the train for Vienna. Arrive at Vienna and proceed to your hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna. (B) Optional : If time permits be a part of Apple Strudel Show on Schonbrunn Palace grounds or You can enjoy Schonbrunn Concert Package-Dinner and Concert at an additional cost at an additional cost
Vienna – City tour with Schonbrunn palace
Today proceed for half day Vienna city tour which includes entrance to Palace Schönbrunn. Drive around the famous ‘Ringstrasse’, Vienna’s main boulevard, we pass by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burgtheater (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. The highlight of this programme is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a tour of some of the most magnificently decorated rooms. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna. (B)
Vienna – Hometown
Proceed to airport to board flight to next destination or to hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||EURO STANDARD||EURO FIRST||EURO SUPERIOR|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||€ 1187||€ 1445||€ 1898|
|Child with Bed||€ 890||€ 1084||€ 1423|
|Infants 0-23 Months||€ 534||€ 650||€ 854|
|Single Traveller||€ 1543||€ 1879||€ 2467|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME STANDARD||HOTEL NAME FIRST||HOTEL NAME SUPERIOR|
|STUTTGART||ROYAL /EUROHOTEL OR SIMILAR||ARCOTEL CAMINO/HILTON GARDEN INN STUTTGART OR SIMILAR||LE MERIDIEN OR SIMILAR|
|HEIDELBERG||HOLIDAY INN OR SIMILAR||CROWNE PLAZA/LEONARDO OR SIMILAR||HIRSCHGASSE OR SIMILAR|
|MUNICH||GERMANIA/ WESTEND/COSMOPOLITAN OR SIMILAR||EUROPA/EXCELISOR/SHERATON WESTARK/KING'S FIRST CLASS OR SIMILAR||LE MERIDIEN/WESTIN GRAND ARABELLAPARK OR SIMILAR|
|SALZBURG||RAMADA/MOZART OR SIMILAR||MECURE CITY/HOLIDAY INN OR SIMILAR||SACHER OR SIMILAR|
|INNSBRUCK||WEISSE KREUZ/GLODEN KRONE||GRAUER/SAILER/INNSBRUCK OR SIMILAR||GRAND EUROPA OR SIMILAR|
|VIENNA||ALLEGRO/MOZART OR SIMILAR||KAIZERHOF/LINDER AM BELVEDERE OR SIMILAR||INTERCONTINENTAL/ LE MERIDIEN OR SIMILAR|
- 9 nights Accommodation with breakfast Austria Germany Flexi pass 6 days in 2 month (Regular)
- Stuttgart Walking Tour Day Tour on the Rhine
- Munich Highlights Hop On-Hop Off Swarovski Crystal World – Innsbruck
- Salzburg City Tour on Foot City Tour & Schonbrunn Palace
- Return economy class airfare and taxes All Optional Tours
- All transfers from Airport/Station-Hotel or vice versa Visa & Insurance fees
- Any other meals other than specified above Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 1 EURO = INR 70.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that drivers are not guides.
- For security deposit, credit card copy is needed at the time of hotel check in The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost
- Above price is not applicable during Convention Period, High season, Festivals or Fairs.
- Surcharge may be applicable
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability Itineraries are subject to change
Itenary : GERMANY – AUSTRIA 10 Days