|Continent, geographical location :||Australia .It lies in Southern Hemisphere and is situated some 1,500 kilometers east of Australia acrossthe Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometers south of the Pacific island nations of NewCaledonia, Fiji, and Tonga.|
|Area :||270,534 sq km|
|Religion :||Anglican 13.8% , Roman Catholic 12.6%, Presbyterian, Congregational and Reformed 10%,Christian (no denomination specified) 4.6%|
|Currency :||New Zealand dollar (NZD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||New Zealand is 6.30 hrs ahead of India. During daylight saving time (DST) ahead by 7.30 hrs.Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October and ends at 2am (which is3am Daylight Saving Time) on the first Sunday in April.|
|ISD code :||+ 64 and phone number|
|Government :||Government Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy▪ Monarch : Elizabeth II▪ Governor : General Sir Jerry Mateparae▪ Prime Minister : John Key|
|Independence Day / National Day :||NA|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year▪ 6 Feb Waitangi Day▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 9 Apr Easter Monday▪ 25 Apr ANZAC Day▪ 4 Jun Queen’s Birthday▪ 22 Oct Labour Day▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 26 Dec Boxing DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Sir Edmund Percival Hillary – the first climber reached the summit of Mount Everest along withTenzing Norgay, Maori, Fishing, Bungy Jumping, Kiwi, Rotorua, Royal Albatross only breedingcolony in the world near Dunedin|
|National Landmark :||Milford Sound, Franz Joseph Glacier|
|National Airline with Code :||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|National Flower :||Kowhai|
|National Animal / Bird :||Kiwi|
|Main Trade :||Dairy, meat, wood and wood products, fish and machinery|
Custom Rules :
• 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of tobacco or 50 cigars or a mixture of all three weighing not more than 250 grams
• 4.5 litres of wine or 4.5 litres of beer or three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1,125ml of spirits,
liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
• Dogs breeds are prohibited
• American Pit Bull Terrier
• Brazilian Fila
• Dogo Argentino
• Japanese Tosa
• Objectionable publications – A publication is objectionable if it describes, depicts, expresses, or otherwise deals with matters
such as sex, horror, crime, cruelty, or violence in such a manner that the availability of the publication is likely to be injurious
to the public good.
• Hookah pipes, water pipes and smoking utensils Restricted
• Cash or bearer-negotiable instrument total value involved is NZ$10,000 or more (or foreign equivalent) need to be declared on a
Border Cash Report upon arrival.
• Medicines that contain bear, tiger, turtle, musk, Aucklandia root, etc
• Elephant ivory – jewellery, carvings, tusks, etc
• Any whale/cetacean items, such as whalebone carvings, dolphin teeth
• Any item made from marine turtle meat or marine turtle shell
• Many big game hunting trophies
• Some orchids and cycads.
1N Auckland – 1N Rotorua – 3N Queenstown -1N Christchurch
Arrive at Auckland International Airport. Meet & Greet on arrival and Private Vehicle transfer to the hotel. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
AUCKLAND – WAITOMO – ROTORUA
Breakfast at the hotel Travel from Auckland to Waitomo through the lush Waikato region. View world famous Glow-worm caves after which continue to Rotorua. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner .
ROTORUA – QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. AM Rotorua sightseeing including Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, [Te Puia], Rainbow Springs and Agrodome agricultural show. Transfer by SIC to Rotorua Airport. Fly ROT / ZQN on afternoon flight. Transfer to hotel by SIC on arrival. Remainder of the day is at leisure. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND – QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy full day tour to world famous Milford Sound including cruise. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is at leisure to relax or explore Queenstown. Optional activities include: jet boating, cruise on Lake Wakatipu, visit a sheep station or take a gondola up Bob’s Peak and the Skyline Restaurant for a magnificent view. Evening return transfers to a local restaurant for dinner
QUEENSTOWN – MT.COOK – CHRISTCHURCH
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart Queenstown and travel north via New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt.Cook to reach the “Garden City” of Christchurch. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
Breakfast at the hotel. AM city sightseeing tour of Christchurch. Transfer from hotel to Christchurch Airport by SIC
Price / Inclusion
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Auckland||Auckland City Hotel||Sky City Hotel||Sky City Grand Hotel|
|Rotorua||Sudima Lake Rotorua Hotel||Holiday Inn Rotorua||Millennium Hotel Rotorua|
|Queenstown||Heartland Hotel||Rydges Queenstown Hotel||Millennium Hotel|
|Christchurch||Heartland Cotswold Hotel||Chateau on the Park Hotel||The George HotelOR SIMILAR|
- 06 Nights Accommodation at the hotel.
- Breakfast daily.
- Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (Indian dinners at local Indian restaurants are provided in AKL, ROT, CHC, DUD, ZQN, FRZ, & TEU. European style dinners in other destinations. Indian restaurants may be closed during Christmas Statutory holidays. Return dinner transfers will be provided only where required, i.e. where too far to walk).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat-in-coach basis.
Airfare and taxes
Visa & Insurance fees
Any meals other than specified above.
Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
1USD=INR 52. High Season surcharge applicable
The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure Kindly note that drivers are not guides
We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
Early check in and late check out subject to availability Itineraries are subject to change
For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itenary : DISCOVER NEW ZEALAND 7 Days