|Continent, geographical location :||Australia .It lies in Southern Hemisphere and is situated some 1,500 kilometers east of Australia acrossthe Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometers south of the Pacific island nations of NewCaledonia, Fiji, and Tonga.|
|Area :||270,534 sq km|
|Religion :||Anglican 13.8% , Roman Catholic 12.6%, Presbyterian, Congregational and Reformed 10%,Christian (no denomination specified) 4.6%|
|Currency :||New Zealand dollar (NZD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||New Zealand is 6.30 hrs ahead of India. During daylight saving time (DST) ahead by 7.30 hrs.Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October and ends at 2am (which is3am Daylight Saving Time) on the first Sunday in April.|
|ISD code :||+ 64 and phone number|
|Government :||Government Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy▪ Monarch : Elizabeth II▪ Governor : General Sir Jerry Mateparae▪ Prime Minister : John Key|
|Independence Day / National Day :||NA|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year▪ 6 Feb Waitangi Day▪ 6 Apr Good Friday▪ 9 Apr Easter Monday▪ 25 Apr ANZAC Day▪ 4 Jun Queen’s Birthday▪ 22 Oct Labour Day▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 26 Dec Boxing DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Sir Edmund Percival Hillary – the first climber reached the summit of Mount Everest along withTenzing Norgay, Maori, Fishing, Bungy Jumping, Kiwi, Rotorua, Royal Albatross only breedingcolony in the world near Dunedin|
|National Landmark :||Milford Sound, Franz Joseph Glacier|
|National Airline with Code :||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|National Flower :||Kowhai|
|National Animal / Bird :||Kiwi|
|Main Trade :||Dairy, meat, wood and wood products, fish and machinery|
Custom Rules :
• 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of tobacco or 50 cigars or a mixture of all three weighing not more than 250 grams
• 4.5 litres of wine or 4.5 litres of beer or three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1,125ml of spirits,
liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
• Dogs breeds are prohibited
• American Pit Bull Terrier
• Brazilian Fila
• Dogo Argentino
• Japanese Tosa
• Objectionable publications – A publication is objectionable if it describes, depicts, expresses, or otherwise deals with matters such as sex, horror, crime, cruelty, or violence in such a manner that the availability of the publication is likely to be injurious to the public good.
• Hookah pipes, water pipes and smoking utensils Restricted
• Cash or bearer-negotiable instrument total value involved is NZ$10,000 or more (or foreign equivalent) need to be declared on a
Border Cash Report upon arrival.
• Medicines that contain bear, tiger, turtle, musk, Aucklandia root, etc
• Elephant ivory – jewellery, carvings, tusks, etc
• Any whale/cetacean items, such as whalebone carvings, dolphin teeth
• Any item made from marine turtle meat or marine turtle shell
• Many big game hunting trophies
• Some orchids and cycads.
2N Auckland – 2N Rotorua – 2N Dunedin – 2N Queenstown – 1N Christchurch
Arrive Auckland International Airport. Meet & Greet on arrival at Auckland and transfer to the hotel. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
Breakfast at the hotel. AM Auckland city sightseeing including Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World. Remainder of the day is at leisure. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
AUCKLAND – WAITOMO – ROTORUA
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel Auckland / Waitomo through the lush Waikato region. View world famous Glow-worm caves. Continue on to Rotorua. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
Breakfast at the hotel. AM Rotorua sightseeing including Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs, and Agrodome agricultural show. PM at leisure. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
ROTORUA – DUNEDIN
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from hotel to Rotorua Airport by SIC. Fly Rotorua / Dunedin Transfer from Dunedin Airport by SIC to the hotel on arrival. Remainder of the day is at leisure. Evening return transfer to local restaurant for dinner .
Breakfast at the hotel. AM brief orientation tour of Dunedin with opportunity to view Otago University, historic buildings, the world’s steepest street and botanic gardens. PM sightseeing excursion to beautiful Otago Peninsula for an opportunity to visit Larnach Castle & grounds to view local wildlife at the Royal Albatross Centre & Yellow-eyed penguins, Blue penguins and seals. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
DUNEDIN – QUEENSTOWN
Cooked breakfast. Transfer by SIC from hotel to Intercity coach depot & travel to Queenstown the ‘alpine resort’ by SIC travelling through scenic Central Otago en route. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND – QUEENSTOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy full day tour to world famous Milford Sound including cruise. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
QUEENSTOWN – MT.COOK – CHRISTCHURCH
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart Queenstown and travel north via New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt.Cook to reach the “Garden City” of Christchurch. Evening return transfers to local restaurant for dinner.
Breakfast. Transfer by SIC from the hotel to Christchurch Airport. Depart New Zealand . END OF SERVICES.
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||NZD STANDARD||NZD FIRST||NZD SUPERIOR|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 2145||$ 2405||$ 2665|
|Child with Bed||$ 1610||$ 1805||$ 1999|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 645||$ 721||$ 800|
|Single Traveller||$ 2770||$ 3280||$ 3755|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Auckland||Auckland City Hotel||Sky City Hotel||Sky City Grand Hotel or Similar|
|Rotorua||Sudima Lake Rotorua Hotel||Holiday Inn Rotorua||Millennium Rotorua or Similar|
|Dunedin||Kingsgate Dunedin Hotel||Scenic Hotel Dunedin||Scenic Hotel Southern Cross Superior|
|Queenstown||Heartland Hotel||Rydges Queenstown Hotel||Millennium Hotel|
|Christchurch||Heartland Cotswold Hotel||Chateau on the Park Hotel||The George Hotel|
- 09 Nights Accommodation at the hote.
- Breakfast daily.
- Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary (Indian dinners at local Indian restaurants are provided in AKL, ROT, CHC, DUD, ZQN, FRZ, & TEU. European style dinners in other destinations. Indian restaurants may be closed during Christmas Statutory holidays. Return dinner transfers will be provided only where required, i.e. where too far to walk).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary on seat-in-coach basis.
- Return economy class airfare. Internal Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges. Any other meals other than specified above
- Porterage at hotels and Airports.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Entrance fees other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1 NZD = 50.
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Child age 2-9 years.
- Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in 4pm & Check out 11am, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Breakfast As provided by Hotel, Dinner Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre-arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
- Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entrée, 1 Dessert).
- Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
- Transfer & Sightseeing’s SIC basis
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & condition
Itinerary : NEW ZEALAND EXPLORER 10 Days