Commonwealth of Australia
|Continent, geographical location :||AustraliaIt is lapped by the Arafura and Timor Seas to the north, the Coral and Tasman Seas of theSouth Pacific to the east, the Southern Ocean to the south, and the Indian Ocean to the west.|
|Area :||7,617,930 sq km|
|Religion :||27% Roman Catholic, 21% Protestant and smaller minorities of all other major religions|
|Currency :||Australian Dollar (AUD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||Australia is 4:30 hrs. ahead of India. During daylight saving time (DST) ahead by 5.30 hrs.Daylight Saving Time begins on the first Sunday in October and ends on the first Sunday in Aprilat 2:00 am.|
|ISD code :||+ 61 and phone number|
|Government :||Constitutional Monarchy▪ Prime Minister : Julia Gillard|
|Independence Day / National Day :||26th January is celebrated as National Day or Australia Day|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 6 Apr Easter▪ 25 Apr ANZAC Day▪ 11 Jun Queen’s Birthday Celebrations▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 26 Dec Boxing DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Steve Irwin – The crocodile hunter, Nicole Kidman, Beautiful Beaches, Kangaroos, Koalas,vineyards.|
|National Landmark :||Sydney Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Great Barrier Reef|
|National Airline with Code :||Qantas (QF)|
|National Flower :||Golden Wattle (Acacia Pycnantha)|
|National Animal / Bird :||Kangaroo is the National Animal, Emu is the National Bird|
|Main Trade :||Ores and metals, wool, food and live animals, wheat and minerals|
Custom Rules :
If you are aged 18 years or over
• 250 cigarettes, or
• 250 grams of cigars or tobacco products
• 2.25 litres of alcohol
• Up to A$900 worth of general goods. (General goods include gifts, souvenirs, cameras, electronic equipment, leather goods,perfume concentrates, jewellery, watches and sporting equipment)
• Firearms, weapons and ammunition
• Food, plants, animals and biological goods
• Medicinal products
• Protected wildlife and wildlife products
• Heritage-listed goods
• Veterinary products
• Defence and strategic goods
• Currency – There is no limit to the amount of currency you can bring in or out of Australia. However, you must declare amounts of A$10,000 or more in Australian currency or foreign equivalent.
• Heritage-listed goods – You need to apply for a permit to import or export heritage-listed goods including works of art, stamps,coins, archaeological objects, minerals and specimens.
• Veterinary products – Declare all veterinary drugs and medicines. This includes products that contain substances prohibited without a permit.
• Medicines – You need to declare all drugs and medicines including prescription medications, alternative, herbal and traditional medicines, vitamin and mineral preparation formulas to Customs and Border Protection.
• Food, plants, animals and biological goods – Declare all food, plant and animal goods, equipment used with animals, biological materials, soils and sand to Quarantine on arrival.
• Firearms, weapons and ammunition – You must declare all firearms, weapons and ammunition including real and replica firearms.
1N Tanglooma – 3N Gold Coast – 2N Hamilton Island – 3N Melbourne – 1N Jenolan Caves – 2N Sydney
Brisbane – Tanglooma
Arrive at Brisbane airport, proceed to Holt Street wharf to board your ferry to Tangalooma Island.(Ferry Departs at 0730,1000,1700 hrs) On arrival check-in to your hotel. Later Enjoy dolphin feeding (Weather Permitting). Overnight in Tanglooma. (B)
Tanglooma – Gold Coast
Early morning enjoy Desert safari tour and then proceed to Holt Street wharf to board your ferry to Gold Coast. On arrival at Gold Coast,transfer to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Gold Coast – Movie World
Today morning proceed to enjoy your day at Movie World. Movie world is the entertainment and movie related theme park by Warner Bros on Gold Coast, popularly known as Hollywood on Goldcoast. Overnight in Gold Coast.(B)
Gold Coast – Sea World
Early morning proceed to enjoy your day at Sea World- A marine mammal park, oceanarium and theme park which includes rides, animal exhibits and other attractions. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Gold Coast – Hamilton Island
Today morning check out and transfer to Brisbane Airport to board your flight to Hamilton Islands (flight not included).Arrive at Hamilton Island & transfer by launch to your hotel. Overnight in Hamilton Island. (B)
Hamilton Island – Great Barrier Reef
Proceed to the Great Barrier reef – Natural wonder of the world. where you can enjoy activities like snorkeling, glass bottom boat etc. Enjoy Fantasea adventure cruising. Overnight in Hamilton Island. (B,L)
Hamilton Island – Melbourne
Today proceed to the airport to board the flight for Melbourne.(flight not included) Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Melbourne-City Tour,Philip Island
Early morning proceed for Orientation Tour of Melbourne. Later visit Philip Island & enjoy Penguin parade. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Melbourne-Great Ocean Road-Melbourne
Early morning travel one of the world’s most scenic roads through the Great Ocean Road region which covers south-west Victoria and is home to the famous 12 Apostles. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Melbourne – Sydney – Jenolan Caves
Today proceed to the airport to board the flight for Sydney. Arrive in Sydney & transfer to Jenolan Caves. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Sanctuary. Overnight in Jenolan Caves. (B)
Jenolan Caves – Sydney
Early morning proceed to visit Jenolan Caves by Cable way. It’s Australia’s most outstanding cave system – with 11 spectacular show caves, pure underground rivers and amazing formations – Jenolan Caves is among the finest and oldest cave systems inthe world. Transfer to Sydney. Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sydney. (B)
Sydney – City Tour
Today enjoy an orientation tour of Sydney with a 3 in 1 pass which includes Admission to Sydney Wildlife & Sydney Tower + OZ trek, Sydney Aquarium. After completion of tour return to your hotel. Later in the evening enjoy a Showboat Druise. Overnight in Sydney. (B,D) Does not operate on SUN & WED.
Sydney – Hometown
Today proceed to airport to board flight to next destination or to hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. (B) Tour Concludes!
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||USD STANDARD|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 2820|
|Child with Bed||$ 2115|
|Infants 0-23 Months||$ 1270|
|Single Traveler||$ 3665|
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|Tanglooma||Hotel Room or Similar|
|Gold Coast||Grand Chancellor/ Surfers Paradise or Similar|
|Hamilton Island||Palm Bungalow or Similar|
|Melbourne||Mercure Hotel/Welcome Or Similar|
|Jenolan Caves||Classic Family Suite or Similar|
|Sydney||Aspire Hotelor similar|
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers as per the itinerary on private basis.
- All Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary above on private basis
- Airfares & airport taxes. Visa and Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Watersport activities, Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost.
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change. For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in.
- Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best.
Itinerary : EXTENSIVE AUSTRALIA 13 Days