Commonwealth of Australia
|Continent, geographical location :||AustraliaIt is lapped by the Arafura and Timor Seas to the north, the Coral and Tasman Seas of theSouth Pacific to the east, the Southern Ocean to the south, and the Indian Ocean to the west.|
|Area :||7,617,930 sq km|
|Religion :||27% Roman Catholic, 21% Protestant and smaller minorities of all other major religions|
|Currency :||Australian Dollar (AUD) – $|
|Time difference from India :||Australia is 4:30 hrs. ahead of India. During daylight saving time (DST) ahead by 5.30 hrs.Daylight Saving Time begins on the first Sunday in October and ends on the first Sunday in Aprilat 2:00 am.|
|ISD code :||+ 61 and phone number|
|Government :||Constitutional Monarchy▪ Prime Minister : Julia Gillard|
|Independence Day / National Day :||26th January is celebrated as National Day or Australia Day|
|Public Holidays :||▪ 1 Jan New Year’s Day▪ 6 Apr Easter▪ 25 Apr ANZAC Day▪ 11 Jun Queen’s Birthday Celebrations▪ 25 Dec Christmas Day▪ 26 Dec Boxing DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Steve Irwin – The crocodile hunter, Nicole Kidman, Beautiful Beaches, Kangaroos, Koalas,vineyards.|
|National Landmark :||Sydney Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Great Barrier Reef|
|National Airline with Code :||Qantas (QF)|
|National Flower :||Golden Wattle (Acacia Pycnantha)|
|National Animal / Bird :||Kangaroo is the National Animal, Emu is the National Bird|
|Main Trade :||Ores and metals, wool, food and live animals, wheat and minerals|
Custom Rules :
If you are aged 18 years or over
• 250 cigarettes, or
• 250 grams of cigars or tobacco products
• 2.25 litres of alcohol
• Up to A$900 worth of general goods. (General goods include gifts, souvenirs, cameras, electronic equipment, leather goods,perfume concentrates, jewellery, watches and sporting equipment)
• Firearms, weapons and ammunition
• Food, plants, animals and biological goods
• Medicinal products
• Protected wildlife and wildlife products
• Heritage-listed goods
• Veterinary products
• Defence and strategic goods
• Currency – There is no limit to the amount of currency you can bring in or out of Australia. However, you must declare amounts of A$10,000 or more in Australian currency or foreign equivalent.
• Heritage-listed goods – You need to apply for a permit to import or export heritage-listed goods including works of art, stamps, coins, archaeological objects, minerals and specimens.
• Veterinary products – Declare all veterinary drugs and medicines. This includes products that contain substances prohibited without a permit.
• Medicines – You need to declare all drugs and medicines including prescription medications, alternative, herbal and traditional medicines, vitamin and mineral preparation formulas to Customs and Border Protection.
• Food, plants, animals and biological goods – Declare all food, plant and animal goods, equipment used with animals, biological materials, soils and sand to Quarantine on arrival.
• Firearms, weapons and ammunition – You must declare all firearms, weapons and ammunition including real and replica firearms.
3N Gold Coast – 2N Cairns – 2N Melbourne – 3N Sydney
Arrive Brisbane – Gold Coast
Arrive at Brisbane airport, proceed to Gold coast. Check-in to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Gold Coast – Movie World
Today morning proceed to enjoy your day at Movie World. Movie world is the entertainment and movie related theme park by Warner Bros on Gold Coast, popularly known as Hollywood on Goldcoast. Overnight in Gold Coast.(B)
Gold Coast – Sea World
Early morning proceed to enjoy your day at Sea World- A marine mammal park, oceanarium and theme park which includes rides, animal exhibits and other attractions. Overnight in Gold Coast. (B)
Gold Coast – Cairns
Today morning check out from your hotel in Goldcoast and transfer to Brisbane airport to board your flight to Cairns.On arrival at Cairns proceed to Kuranda( luggage drop at hotel).Travel one way by sky rail & enjoy Tjapukai Aboriginal Park. After completion of visit, transfer to your hotel in Cairns.Overnight in Cairns. (B)
Cairns – Great Barrier Reef
Proceed to the Great Barrier reef – Natural wonder of the world,where you can enjoy activities like snorkeling, glass bottom boat etc. Here is your chance of a life-time to experience a magnificent Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruise. Overnight in Cairns. (B,L)
Cairns – Melbourne
Today proceed for your transfer to Cairns airport to board the flight for Melbourne. On arrival in Melbourne,check in at hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Melbourne-City Tour,Phillip Island
Early morning proceed for Orientation Tour of Melbourne. Later visit Philip Island to enjoy Penguin parade. Overnight in Melbourne. (B)
Melbourne – Sydney
Today proceed to Melbourne airport to board the flight for Sydney. Arrive in Sydney and check in at hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Sydney. (B).
Sydney – City Tour
Today enjoy an orientation tour of Sydney with a 3 in 1 pass which includes Admission to Sydney Wildlife & Sydney Tower + OZ trek, Sydney Aquarium. After completion of tour return to your hotel. Overnight in Sydney. (B)
Sydney – Port Stephen – Sydney
Early morning proceed for excursion to Port Stephen. Enjoy Sand Boarding and a dolphin watch cruise.Overnight in Sydney. (B)
Sydney to Hometown
Today proceed to airport to board flight to next destination or to hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. (B)
Price / Inclusion
|CITY NAME||HOTEL NAME|
|GOLDCOAST||Grand Chancellor/ Surfers Paradise|
|SYDNEY||Aspire Hotel or similar|
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- All transfers as per the itinerary on private basis
- All Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary above on private basis
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any Water sport activities,Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit.
- High Season surcharge applicable
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- Approximate return economy class airfare on Qantas Airways Ex Mumbai INR 67,000, Ex Delhi INR
- 67,000 , Ex Bengaluru INR INR 67,000, Ex Hyderabad INR 67,000, Ex Ahmedabad INR 67,000, Ex Kolkata INR 67,000
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs. Early check in and late check
- out subject to availability Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost
Itinerary : DISCOVER AUSTRALIA 11 Days