|Capital City:||Port Louis|
|Continent, geographical location :||Africa.It is located off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean,about 870 kilometres (540 mi) east of Madagascar. In addition to the island of Mauritius, theRepublic includes the islands of Cargados Carajos, Rodrigues and the Agalega Islands. MauritiusIsland is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of Réunion|
|Area :||2040 sq km|
|Official Language:||English & French|
|Religion :||Hindu 48%, Roman Catholic 23.6%, Muslim 16.6%, other Christian 8.6%, other 2.5%, unspecified0.3%, none 0.4%|
|Currency :||Mauritian Rupee (MUR) – ₨|
|Time difference from India :||Mauritius is 1.30 hrs behind India.|
|ISD code :||+ 230 and phone number|
|Government :||Parliamentary republic• Prime Minister: Navinchandra Ramgoolam|
|Independence Day / National Day :||12th March is celebrated as National Day|
|Public Holidays :||• 1 Jan New Year• 20 Jan Thaipoosam Cavadee• 23 Jan Chinese New Year• 1 Feb Abolition of Slavery Day• 20 Feb Maha Shivaratri• 12 Mar National Day• 23 Mar Ougadi• 1 May Labour Day• 19 Aug Eid al-Fitr (End of Ramadan)• 19 Sept Ganesh Chaturthi• 1 Nov All Saints’ Day• 2 Nov First Labourers’ Day• 13 Nov Diwali (Festival of Lights)• 25 Dec Christmas DayAdditional holidays may be observed regionally.|
|Known for :||Sandy beaches|
|National Landmark :||NA|
|National Airline with Code :||Air Mauritius (MK)|
|National Flower :||NA|
|National Animal / Bird :||DODO|
|Main Trade :||Clothing and textiles, sugar, cut flowers, canned tuna and molasses.|
Custom Rules :
If a passenger is of 16 years of age or over he/she may bring in the following goods, free of customs duty:
• Tobacco (including cigars and cigarettes) not exceeding 250 grammes;
• Spirits not exceeding 1 litre;
• Wine, ale or beer not exceeding 2 litres in all.
• One portable musical instrument;
• One portable sound and/or image recorder;
• One portable radio receiver;
• One portable video camera;
• One camera;
• One cine camera;
• One sporting firearm with not more than 50 cartridges (Police permit is required before importation);
• One non-powered bicycle;
• One windsurfer and up to 3 assorted sails;
• One surf board;
• Fishing equipment but excluding guns of any type.
• Parts thereof
• Soil micro-organism
• Invertebrate animals.
• All animals including animal products require an Import Permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and a Sanitary Certificate from
the country of origin. All animals must be declared to the customs authorities immediately on arrival, and landing is allowed only if certificates issued by the veterinary authorities of the exporting country are in conformity with Import Permits. Dogs and cats undergo a six months’ quarantine; birds and other animal/species up to 2 months.
• A plant import permit must be obtained from the Ministry of Agriculture, prior to introducing plants and plant materials including cuttings, flowers, bulbs, fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds. All plants must be declared to Customs immediately on arrival and are subject to examination.
4N – Mauritius
Arrive at Mauritius, proceed to your hotel, Rest of the day at leisure, Overnight in Mauritius.(D)
Mauritius – South Island Tour
Today proceed for a full day South island tour with Chamarel seven coloured earth. Enjoy shopping at Floreal for Ship Models and at factory outlets of popular brands, visit the extinguished volcano of Trou aux Cerfs with its magnificent view, the forest reserve of Plaine Champagne, the Black River National Park, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin and of course the waterfall and the seven-colored earth of Chamarel. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight in Mauritius. (B,D)
Mauritius – North Island Tour
Proceed for a North Island Tour. On your trip to the north you will have a unique experience discovering the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden and the wide variety of indigenous plants, trees and some endangered species. One of the guides will be glad to guide you through the green paths and give some typical information about our famous ‘Talipot’ tree and their blooming flowers every 100 years and the famous Waterlily. (B,D)
Mauritius – Ile Aux Surf Island Tour
Today proceed for half day tour to Ile Aux Surf Island. Drive to the east to embark in Trou d’Eau Douce on a speedboat to the famous Robinson Crusoe island Ile aux Cerfs.Discover swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the lagoon. Overnight in Mauritius (B,D)
Optional: water sports activites like – Para sailing, under water sea walk etc.
Proceed to the airport by coach to board flight for hometown with lot of fond memories to cherish for a lifetime! (B)
Price / Inclusion
|PRICE FROM||Superior HB (USD)||Superior AI (USD)||Superior sew view HB (USD)|
|Adult (Sharing 2)||$ 300||$ 350||$ 440|
|CITY NAME||RESORT NAME|
|Mauritius||Silver Beach Hotel|
- 04 Nights Accommodation in selected hotel. Meals: Breakfast (B), Dinner (D) ( Except AI plan)
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC base (only for EK & MK flights ex INDIA).
- North Island Tour
- South Island Tour
- Ile Aux Cerf island Tour
- One Free Lunch at Hotel ( Only on 4th night stay)
- Airfare & airport taxes. Visa and Insurances charges (Visa On Arrival)
- Any other meals other than specified above. Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fee & excursion tickets not mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 1USD = INR 60.
- High Season surcharge applicable.
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will have to explore the place of visit on your own.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Approximate economy class airfare : Ex Mumbai INR 35,000, Ex Delhi INR 36,000, Ex Banglore INR 35,000 on Air Mauritius, Ex Hyderabad INR 50,000,Ex Ahmadabad INR 50,000, Ex Kolkata INR 50,000 on Emirates
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
Itinerary : Silver Beach Hotel – 05 Days